SOE, take it or leave it!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Yaesu, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Yaesu

After the BS I had to go through today to get my game playing again, because your patch yesterday SCREW IT UP, I finally get on to learn you have NERFED more of my weapons??!!

You get on my account. Find the weapons I spent good money on. Return them to the way they were when I purchased them, or I'll never spend another penny on this game!!!
    • Up x 1
  2. Tommyp2006

There's no brakes on the nerf train
    • Up x 13
  3. iller

> threatening boycott on a Free to play game :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    • Up x 9
  4. OddChelsea

Entitled little one, aren't you? It's an online game, nerfs happen. Everything is subject to change and you agreed to that when you accepted the ToS.
    • Up x 9
  5. Believeinsteve

I'll log on to your account and keep the weapons. How about that?

Nobody is going to return anything to you. The game has changed so much in the last 2 years if they returned everyone something they nerfed everytime they did planetside 2 would have no real development & content on a consistent basis if thats what you can even call it now. Hossin was supposed to be here months ago. Nope.
  6. Yaesu

You're not bright, are you? Boycott spending "anymore money on", right?
    • Up x 1
  7. Phyr

Pot calling the kettle black.
    • Up x 5
  8. Scr1nRusher

OP please calm down.

and just play.

What faction do you play/What do you use?
    • Up x 1
  9. GoEErs

Petulant aren't we? It's a game. It isn't the end of the world. Are you in good health? You are alive yes? Well, then you're a hell of a lot better off than the 4 Marines who died at Camp Pendleton the other day. Put that in perspective. It's just a game. Deal with it and move on.
    • Up x 1
  10. ONCEuponAtime

I know how u feel. I also know soe need to have some nerf to balance things for a fair fight between 3 empire.

But Soe dont know how to nerf, they only know how to mass up, then mass up even more in next update, then mass ever more in next update.....so on........so on......

This game is good but people who runs it r not. SO only way we can be happy to dont spend money n dont spend certs. just save certs n wait untill u make 10000 certs. U will not feel pain then.

I suggest u 1 thing, make a new acc. then send a ticket or post a thread . In ticket or thread, say as much as bad word u can possibly think to ps2soe development team. Maybe this will make u feel a lit better.
  11. Donaldson Jones

SOE has made a science of overdoing things in an underwhelming way.
    • Up x 1
  12. potato1234

that's just how they do business, sell worthless "balanced" weapons by making them look good at first, then apply nerf because plebs cry op
  13. Phyr

Show your work please, or you won't get full credit.
    • Up x 2
  14. potato1234

what?
  15. Phyr

Back up your statement, like showing your work in math.
    • Up x 1
  16. Paragon Exile

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  17. DrPapaPenguin

• Up x 3
  18. TheStonehawk

A lot of people hate nerfs. Thats why when they happen forum blows up with rage. Nerfs basically make you relearn your playstyle all over again and is really frustrating when you just got used to the way something is.
    Not to be a jerk, but that kind of thought process is kind of an ignorant slippery slope. Would you not be angry if I came into your house and smashed your dryer, chucked your microwave in the middle of a busy street, and slashed your tires? You spent good money on a product you used on a day to day basis right?
    Its kind of like that. OP might be reacting in an over the top manner, but he DID spend a bunch of money on this game only to find the things he spent money on taken out and turned into garbage. No one likes to feel like their money has been wasted.
    This is the absolute truth. I love planetside, but SOE has got to be one of the worst managed companies I've ever run into. They even put EA a run for their money and that is saying something.
    • Up x 1
  19. DrPapaPenguin

That would make sense if he actually had to pay money to get into the game. As it is, any SC purchases are completely volountary, and the ToS basically states that they are final. To expect the company to reverse the policy for him, especially by demanding, as if SOE owes him, instead of politely asking, is more than a little pretentious.
    • Up x 4
  20. Badname707

Someone should keep a running tally of all the people *DEMANDING* their money back. Whenever the next refund threat pops up, just hit him with the tally.
    • Up x 1