SOE plans to monetize KDR.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BuzzCutPsycho, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wintermaulz

Woop dee feeking doo.
    • Up x 2
  2. technopredator

The people endorsing cash KDR wipe have IMO a loser attitude trying to improve their KDR while at the same time hypocritically criticizing it as a loser option deserved by the losers spending their money dumbly on it, they secretly want to have that option to be 1 of the first "losers" to buy it, who is the loser then?

If you really disprove something you go against it or suggest a way to make it worth it.

KDR is not bad IMO, but it should have a generic KDR and a combat only KDR so you can actually have a good approximation to your combat performance.

Besides KDR eventually loses importance and you focus more in having a good teamwork combat experience, I don't even look at it anymore, my KDR depends on many things that make up the many variable circumstances changing ingame overtime, so is really relative and not some absolute stat.
  3. Dramma Lamma

PS2, the fps where everyone has a positive kdr.
  4. RedCat

5. Rizen

the death should never be counted if you are revived. other than that i think its a great way to track possible hacks, exploits, and weapons that need to be toned down.
    Im really disappointed with the security team for this game. Its full of hacker's/aimbots/cheats everywhere you turn. Bugs all over the place. I guess that's what you expect from Sony though. Good ol' trustworthry software right?
  6. hansgrosse

Guess it's a good thing that I don't give a damn about my KDR.

OP, if you're getting pissed off about this item it's only because you really, REALLY want to use the thing, which basically means you're a K/D *****.

KDR is a worthless stat. It doesn't contribute anything to your overall effectiveness in-game. There is absolutely ZERO reason to buy this item if you don't want to. Stop QQing.
  7. KalborHal

I find such harsh reaction to such minor thing funny to say at least. Also, I think it's just a typical example of that's bad with online communities in general.
  8. Zenanii

Who. freaking. cares?
  9. Spookydodger

Beyond that being remarkably pejorative language, and omitting the knowledge that most of the PS2 player base isn't paying, I would imagine that the reason they would put a price tag on the reset is so that it wouldn't be reset constantly.

If someone is that big of a goober to think their KD ration reflects accurately on anything without auxiliary data, then perhaps they should be parted from their money.
  10. Phrygen

i find necroing old threads in poor taste.
  11. CrashB111

[IMG]

Though oddly enough the whole Implant thing proves Buzz was right.
    • Up x 1
  12. Notyoz Tacoz

bad? like someone rezzing a dead thread not posted on for nearly 2 1/2 months, that's like 3 years in gaming forum time, lol.
    Plus, this whole KDR reset thing has been taken off PS2's Roadmap entirely. Add the fact that Buzz along with his entire Outfit no longer gives a Rat's behind about PS2 anymore and I don't think you could have found a more DEAD thread if you tried lol.

DEVS! Please close this thread!
  13. smokemaker

NECRO thread from march
  14. KalborHal

While I do not see anything bad about continuing topics as some of you do it still bothers me that I had found this thread not too deep in forum menu and so I just assumed that latest comments must be not too old. Also, K/D reset item is still in roadmap, so...

Even though, if necroing threads are a taboo, then I think that all dead threads should be locked. Again, my apologies for this.
  15. Tradewind

wow, 36 pages of ******** and a necro over what is a completely optional item.
  16. Rift23

I support this, actually. Milk those elitist jackoffs for all they have, SOE. :p

People whine about necro, then they whine about nobody posting in already existing threads---:rolleyes: ----make up your frigging minds!
    • Up x 2
  17. SOE-MOD-19

I use holy water on this thread.
    • Up x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.