SOE Maintenance Notice: Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Ashlanne, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Wildside

As opposed to having to remember zero numbers. So it's still kinda dumb.
  2. GoyoElGringo

You don't have to remember anything, the internet is on nearly every cell phone and in nearly every home these days. I'd recommend remembering the ones that come up the most, but you don't need to know every one off the top of your head.
  3. JudgeNu

Well I have issue#7 and haven't even used it. I think its #7.
    I quit after the anniversary event which was the coolest thing I have ever experienced in a game, especially when Joel came to fight a Golem with us and his toon was super large and wearing a Tuxedo.

They borked PvP so much and there were bugs affecting the PvP gameplay.
    I do miss my toon a lot.
    I had without a question the most unique and best looking toon in game.I was just going through some screenies I took and was sad about shelving her.

I haven't even seen the new augment system.
    When I log in the Cabal is dead, mostly because all my friends were Euros!
    I went to Aion, tried Vindictus and SWOTR, then came across Rift, which is an excellent game, I maxed 3 toons in no time just from PvP, but I didn't like the tier system for gear and just ended up quiting because as usual, I pick the faction I like and it usually has the most saps in it....PvP was difficult because of that.
    My toons were hot and well dressed ofc.
  4. Diodeone

No. Learn to convert. SOE is headquartered in San Diego, California USA. There is no reason they need to convert times to GMT or feet to centimeters or pounds to liters. You can do that on your own. When a game company is headquartered outside the US we have to do the same.
  5. TPC8000

I don't suppose this has anything to do with the site going under maintenance or what, but I can't seem to purchase any Station Cash and it's extremely annoying because today's offer has been the only good one in ages (imo).
  6. Paulus

TPC8000, go back and re-read the first post, specifically the part where it clearly states "Commerce transactions, including purchases on our websites and in-game marketplaces may be unavailable"
    • Up x 1
  7. LordPenfold

Much as one converts pints to kilogrammes.... Some consideration, that some of us are fortunate enough not to live in the land of 'free to be ripped off", is all we ask. We love you 'mericans, but some of us have difficulty with your curious timezones and such like.
  8. equinub

9. Desann

I don't see Star Wars Galaxies on this list....oh wait...

wishful thinking...

R.I.P. SWG!!! :(
  10. jigajoom

lolololol

Google.

Jesus Christ.
  11. Hegenov

First of all there is no converting to GMT PDT CET etc. is just "friendly" name to simply GMT+1 ,GMT-7 etc.
    Also dont forget, that if you post information targeting all people worldwide, message should not be localized.
    If you dont use PDT time zone often, then its hard to expect that it will be remembered with timezone its exactly.
    If you dont believe it tell me asap how many hours Moscow time is ahead to PDT, or same thing between AWST and PDT.

If you use PDT instead of UTC or GMT then you force people from another continent to keep something in their mind. Considering fact, that simply numbers would make it much easier, using PDT is a bit annoying, that it hasn't been changed yet.
  12. PWGuy93

Hopefully this means SOE authentication is getting an upgrade. Been running slow of late.
    • Up x 1