SOE I waited 5 months to buy VS MAX weapons: Then you ninja nerf it after 24 hours!

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Sogui, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Vadimir

• Up x 1
  2. Prodigal

3. Prodigal

"Greetings!

This is GM Goose with PlanetSide 2 in-game support,

I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this issue may have caused. As promised, you have been granted the Blueshift VM5 (left and right) as an apology for the Cosmos/Blueshift stat mix-up. Your new weapons will be available the next time you log in. I hope you enjoy your new weapon, and if there's anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know. Thanks for your continued support of PlanetSide 2!

Live long and prosper,

GM Goose
    Sony Online Entertainment"
  4. Quiiliitiila

Great to hear you've been sorted out!

Now I want my Cosmos' to be fixed :p
  5. Prodigal

I dont think they're going to fix it, the changes are definite.
  6. ElectiDei

Well this is a huge middle finger. The entire reason I bought my Cosmos was for the accuracy stat, I could carry less about the entended magazine. And at this point the Cosmos are down right useless.
    • Up x 2
  7. Quiiliitiila

Yeah, same here. I play a Ninja MAX, hit and run and range. That's me :p But now I can't hit jack...
  8. OddChelsea

Then hit Jill instead.
    • Up x 2
  9. Quiiliitiila

That got me to smile :p Thanks for that :D
    • Up x 1
  10. AaronJaX

11. Flashtirade

Those last two sound like they have throat issues.
  12. Dytto

They don't know that the weapon was bugged since the beginning Oo
  13. Kireles

Funny story: I bought blueshifts at launch because I thought the tooltip was accurate, Couldn't hit anything with, stopped playing MAX for anything but AA for a long time. During the double SC sale I thought I'd try AI MAX with a weapon I knew was good, so I bought Cosmos... Yeah, that happened.

Sorry, I confused the word "funny" with lame.
  14. Kozmyk

Well I hope SOE thinks it's made enough money out of me.
    I am unhappy about the way that SOE have gone about this "balancing".
    This was not a mere readjustment.
    My spending is now suspended.

SOE's loss.
    One more disillusioned customer. :mad:
  15. TeknoBug

I've had dual Cosmos since late November and they served me well, but I barely ever bother with MAX anymore because of that change. Dunno if I'll even bother getting Starfires when that comes out.
  16. Prodigal

Starfires? o_O Where did you read that?
  17. Vadimir

18. Prodigal

19. TeknoBug

Unfortunately these Starfires aren't anything like PS1's starfire, they're just Lancers for VS MAX.
  20. Quiiliitiila

Yeah, very accurate hipfire (.35 I think) / 3 charge / almost hitscan lancers.
    Using a maxed ZOE module they can just about 1shot an enemy MAX unit if charged for the full 3 levels.

When used alongside another dual Starfire MAX they truly shine, the TTK of a sundy under attack of two Starfire ZOE MAX units is very low :p