SOE I waited 5 months to buy VS MAX weapons: Then you ninja nerf it after 24 hours!

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Sogui, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Quiiliitiila

I was thinking of making an account just to pester him, but I don't know if I want to get sucked into that ridiculousness...
  2. Tungsten

Really we need representitives for each class and vehicle so we can actually get info on whats going on.
  3. Prodigal

I dont see the need to become so institutional. Just message Higby on Twitter, that'll be already something.
  4. GSZenith

read ToS PP ELUA, it will do you good...
  5. Quiiliitiila

Yes yes, we all know this argument... The problem is that it was such a massive change after months of them saying that the weapons were working as intended. Most VS MAX users that were even slightly dedicated had bought the Cosmos because it was frankly the ONLY VS AI weapon that stood up against the other two factions. When SOE just decided to nerf it into oblivion they forced all those VS MAX players to either suck or buy two new weapons.

Plus there's the fact that this nerf is completely over the top, so much so that it seems like it may have been a mistake...
  6. Quiiliitiila

I just signed up for Twitter and tweeted Higby about it, I'll post a response if I get any.
    • Up x 2
  7. Tungsten

If Quiiliitiia can get a real response ill concede the point.
  8. UnDeaD_CyBorG

There's probably a few other people that did that already.
    I'm pretty certain he really don't know.
    But I'll hold my breath.
  9. tenzenator

still no announcement about cosmos brutal nerf? it's only me or that weapon is completely trash? from 4 meters im not able to kill enemy wtf? im starting really to be really angry, SOE is ******* arrogant
  10. Quiiliitiila

Yeah, I managed to get a "kill-streak" of a whopping 6 this morning with them... Anything past 5 meters is pretty much left to chance whether or not you hit it...

The annoying thing is that I sit there shooting at a heavy and they have time to calmly take out their rocket-launcher and fire it into my face. Then they also have time to run around a corner and repeat the process over again if I'm stupid enough to follow (I'm not btw :p). That would have NEVER happened with the old Cosmos, and it wouldn't have happened with the new nebula and quasar! The Cosmos is by far the worst of all our choices, none of it's "upsides" are worth the terrible accuracy and CoF.
    • Up x 4
  11. A.R.G.L

This is garbage. Been spamming Higby's twitter, posted here, posted on gameplay discussion, posted in bug reports, opened a ticket, STILL NO RESPONSE!!
  12. Quiiliitiila

Yeah, I tweet him every few hours and I've not had a response at all...

Somehow I get the feeling he's ignoring us at this point. It'd be nice to at least have a "yes I'm still looking into it" or a "no, it's working as intended"
    • Up x 1
  13. A.R.G.L

I REALLY just want to know if they are THAT ******** that they think that this is an ok fix if it is intentional, then I can just give up on this game.

If its a bug they get an F- in dealing with it, if its intentional they get an F- in balance and if its a rogue developer with vanu hatred they get an F- for not fixing it and publicly firing him.
  14. tenzenator

they digging their own grave, giving to this game 6 months, and then ppls will stop play this S, you can already see some server are not even high, miller is with problems medium in night
  15. Fumblewatt

*Shoots repair beam*
  16. A.R.G.L

and STILL NOTHING!
  17. Prodigal

Very annoying.
  18. Quiiliitiila

Just Tweeted him again after I got out of class, still nothing...
  19. Mcponington

Any word on this, I have read from some people that this was unintended and other people saying that it was intended. It's pretty sad that you can be beaten 1v1 by a heavy at 15m and also in the dead zone around the 6-8m distance which has also not been fixed. Has anyone tried to get their cosmos swapped for a different max weapon?
  20. Tungsten

Higby twited Quiiliitiila back. Changes were intended. Apparently Sogui can get a refund if he jumps through some hoops. Everyone else is screwed.

I retract my earlier suggestion.