SoE GPU PYS OFF Graphics Look terrible ON Ultra,Textures are Low what the hell?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Critas Storm, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Critas Storm

Ok I did the fricking alphas, I have not played in while due to Rift beta,eq2 beta, and playing VG and WoW with some of the others.

When and fricking why did SoE dumb down the fricking Graphics it looks like Warm *** atm all the Textures are low on Models, and characters.

Who did this and when?

Everyone when you log in, set ya graphics to Ultra, enable all the bells, You cant enable GPU physics.

I dont know if that is causeing it or for all the Morons will play this on console or have sucky Rigs and Gameing laptops etc.

Textures atm, compared to the alphas look like Warm ***.

Again when was this done, and are their going to let those with Uber, Uber custom Built rigs with 2-4 Video cards in it play the Dream engine like we used to.
  2. RetroRayner

Download the latest Nvidia Beta drivers this allows you to enable Gpu physics
  3. Eyeklops

Why does google tell me your post is full of malware? o_O

EDIT: LOL..your guild webpage is flagged to google as malicious..AHAHAHAHA...
  4. Critas Storm

Can someone From SoE explain why on Ultra, Ultra, and even in Nvidia control panel forceing all the eye candy on, why oh why we have Ultra,Ultra ps2 graphics but everything in game is useing Low Textures from characters to ships, to terrian, to Buildings what the hell?
  5. Tuco

Nvidia Beta drivers?
  6. Critas Storm

I have 4 of Your same Video cards in My rig.
  7. somerandom18

What does that have to do with drivers?
  8. RetroRayner

9. fish998

Btw did you try restarting the game? I got the impression in the beta that switching low->high textures didn't do anything until you restarted, despite the game not telling you this.
  10. perspicacious

Derp, you have to restart the game to change textures, dopeys!
  11. cc2001

I have those and cannot enable GPU PhysX. I was able to run GPU PhysX with an older beta driver right at the end of beta.
  12. Zer0range

What fish 998said. Restart the client after making changes, but first off all update your outdated drivers.
  13. Critas Storm

I took your advice , and installed the newest Nvidia Beta drivers, well game looks like warm backside still on Ultra, Ultra with 4 , Nvidia Evga 670 FTW OC cards at 2 gig each in SLI.

All textures in the entire game are Low , even character Models, without being to enable GPU Pys, what the hell?

I mean its Unplayable atm for those us with super High end Pcs and gameing laptops for when we work and travel.

I tried to Play with the 2004 low ress graphics on 2004 console game , but it makes me wanna Punch my 5k+ in Led HD 6 screens have for my main gameing desktop.
  14. RetroRayner

So the newer beta drivers 310.61which have improved compatability with Planetside 2 don't work aswell as, the beta drivers without, makes sense, thanks for the heads up I will try the 310.54 first.
  15. Critas Storm

restart game or delete it and reinstall?

cause restarted and graphics atm make my eyes Bleed.
  16. Hodo

I stopped reading right here, this told me all I needed to know about this individual.

Mommy & Daddy paid for his computer, and he thinks the world should give him what ever he wants because he is a special snowflake.
    • Up x 1
  17. Critas Storm

My parents are dead, and Im 55 years old.

This account is almost 13 years old, the soe all access, 1 of 4, dont mean the ps2 account lol.

I built the Rig, get new Rig I build every 2 years or so.

then the old rig which is overkill, we give to 1 of our grandkids or nieces,nephews.

Gameing Laptops have SLI but just times 2 for when I travel.
  18. AlphaOneZero

oh no he didn't
    • Up x 1
  19. Losty

Think he just did! :D
  20. Critas Storm

This thread is Not about I am Leet kiddie etc.

I wanna be clear, I dont give 1 frack about that.

The game in the current state without the GPU Pys for Nvidia being able to be enabled the textures are Ugly as Hell on your character , on character select let alone in game, the Models all, terrian, buildings etc the Immersion is crap.

So if someone can Post Temp Fix to this so we can play or ETA of Driver fix would apprecite it.