SoE EPIC FAIL

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ShotMeTender, Mar 19, 2013.

1. ShotMeTender

GU 04:
    No Certs Reset
    Fake Frame Rate Fix
    No Continent Lock
    Medic Scope and Carbine Compensator vanish
    Random Deploy (random as my ***)
    Lag strikes
    Ground Texture vanish
    Stealthing Aircraft (WTF!?!?!??!)
    Hacking free self service (aim bot, jump bot, god bot)

SoE epic fail progress 9/10
  2. Flukeman62

0/10
    • Up x 5
  3. Evileet

umad?
  4. ABATTLEDONKEY

fail? yes. they definatly failed to deliver what they promised for the month of febuary. Epic? not even close. just a failure to produce, but on a flip side, they are also producing quite a bit of stuff that WASNT in the road map, so its not like they abandoned us, and left us to beg.
  5. Torok

i wish all lightnings & MBTs would stop swanging and ****** when standing, hell it feels like xzbit did put the hydraulic suspension on each and everyone of them..

6. SirBurning

Still a GU to come this week I believe. Aside, if they put all this in the 1st week of april i'd be happy aswell.
  7. Haterade

Never said they would.

If they could wave a magic wand to increase everyone's FPS, they would. But it takes time because people have random system specs.

They won't do this at least until another continent drops, per their own words.

What?

Fixed zergfits abusing the system.

See FPS fix.

wut?

lolwut?

ROFLlolwut?

2/10, if only because unrealistic demands and tears are slightly amusing.
  8. Pikachu

My frames seems fine again.
    Compensation model being invisible I have never encountered, 99% of the time it has almost white texture though. Annoying.
    Never had ground texture vanish.
    Rarely see hackers. At most 1 once a day.