So, this just happened on live...

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by TheKhopesh, Mar 24, 2015.

1. TheKhopesh

[IMG]

So as you may know, the Phoenix has an ammo capacity of 1 rocket loaded and 4 in reserve.
    Throw on the max rank rocket pouch, and you get an ammo capacity of 1 rocket loaded and 8 in reserve.

Yet today I had just redeployed after exiting a missile not 0.1 second before the redeploy removed my presence from my body.
    Upon respawning with the same loadout (Phoenix w/ max rocket pouch) I discovered I had 1 rocket loaded and 12 in reserve.
    That's an extra 100% reserve ammo!

Has anyone else seen this bug before?
    I've seen it once back in September of 2014, and I'd gotten up to 1 rocket loaded and 15 in reserve.

(And yes, these rockets could all be fired in both incidents. Resupplying removed the additional ammo capacity.)
  2. RDKillerITA

It's happens a couple of times but not with rockets instead with normal ammunition reserve. After the next dead/respawn it's again normal.
  3. TheKhopesh

I've never had it happen with normal ammo, though occasionally I've had the bug where the normal ammo will be a few rounds short when you top off via an ammo box.
    (That bug's a PAIN when you're using a sniper rifle. I've once been 3 shots light on the Railjack.)