So... The Skyguard turret is now ES colored ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bonom Denej, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Bonom Denej

[IMG]

Is the Skyguard an exception or did all turrets got faction colored ? And... WHY ? I find this rather ugly honestly.
  2. Frosty The Pyro

did you try with other camos. It kinda looks like its just that your cammo is drawing over its normal skin.
  3. Arkenbrien

I can confirm that it is colored purple regardless of the camo. I'm not sure if un-equipping camo will effect it.
  4. Bonom Denej

Yeah, different camo change nothing. And you can see somebody in /yell chat also complaining about this. I'm not sure why they made that change...
  5. Aegie

Clearly you did not buy that camo with real money expecting to actually be camouflaged.
  6. maxkeiser

Clearly lots of people were too stupid to realise what was an enemy skyguard or a friendly skyguard? lol?
    • Up x 1
  7. Revanmug

It has been the case for months now.
    • Up x 5
  8. CaptAmazing

The skyguard turret was faction coloured before the patch. I came back to PS2 a few weeks ago and noticed the red TR skyguard "muzzle".
  9. NoctD

But its just ******** regardless. Looks beyond horrible. But as you say, its not new.
    • Up x 1
  10. Axehilt

I definitely support the ideal of strong team colors present on everything (infantry, vehicles) but the actual implementation has been pretty disappointing (usually due to the insistence of including both empire colors instead of just an identifying stripe.)
  11. JesusVoxel

Next year this time we will have empire coloured flashing lights above everything. Seriously who thought this was a good idea? We have a "Q" for spotting for ***** sake.
  12. Wyll

Can we get empire specific songs that blast from bases and turrets to further reinforce who owns it?
  13. Bonom Denej

I actually haven't pulled my Skyguard out in a while, and I just noticed. But I failed to see it mentionned in any patch note, any idea on how long it's been and why such change ? And also, is it only Skyguard specific ?