So ... the patch, it's gona be a big change? Or did I read it wrong?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Inzababa, Mar 30, 2017.

1. blindsniper1

Breast implants would be the best idea for this game. There are plenty of **** that play, so people would buy them. Personally I am going to become my own implant. I am going to implant myself inside my lightning and ride round blasting a load of ****.
    • Up x 1
  2. Inzababa

servers are down, what the hell do you expect me to do except spam the forums with my rants and raging?
  3. Inzababa

did you say "girls"??

THAT GOT CENSORED?

no really, what did you say, I've been trying to figure it out lol

"there are plenty of "XXXXXXXXXX" that play and who would buy breast implants"

oh I just got it as I wrote that, but I'll post this all the same, you mean't perverts right? except, there are only 4 stars, does that mean it's a 4 letter word?

:)
  4. Eternaloptimist

Me neither, just can't log in
  5. aLovingFather

Honestly the only thing I really care about is having fun and not paying for it (I can't stand P2W). If any of those two criteria are breached, then I'll be upset. However... seems like some biiiiig changes are in motion that might affect those, I'm too ignorant to know for sure.
  6. blindsniper1

I meant t...i...t...s
  7. Nubm2

The only real problem i see with the non-infil cloak is (icarus) LAs. Imagine, camping a road or sundy spot somewhere where you know that vehicles will clumb up or deploy. Then they pop out of nowhere and have 1.5 seconds to fly over and drop c4. No high ground needed, no bailing, no drifter exploit (yes, i still concider it an exploit since the maps were never designed with this abomination in mind).

The delay is kinda meaningless when it comes to suicide C4 runs. I wish the bulbs from the DLFL would fit into my tanks headlight...
  8. Diilicious

the immediate bandwagoning ive seen over this are much less this
    [IMG]

than they are this.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  9. Inzababa

:D
  10. adamts01

It really is the worst. I'll head over there looking for a good debate but it's nothing but a group of guys jerking each other off. Plus the whole structure of it is annoying as ****, I don't see why anyone likes it.
    • Up x 1
  11. CapEnTrade

Sad day.
    • Up x 2
  12. Violence777

lol this part,, """ We have determined that the ability to cloak is too powerful for just one class. We came to a spot in the road where we either had to nerf cloak down to size, or spread some of its benefits to all the classes. The team feels highly confident in this implant. This change will allow us to justify keeping the infiltrator class in the game instead of completely removing it."""

What an obvious load of bullSh8.
    • Up x 3