So, the new EM6 Model is freaking awesome looking.

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Dusk117, May 12, 2016.

1. Dusk117

f you're NC, and you play heavy, you Probably know it as the one with the exact same model as the Guass SAW that shoots really fast, but I noticed the new model today after the update and it looks sweet.
  2. Dusk117

3. Campagne

I really like the way it looks from 1st person, but I hate it from the side.

The barrel is too long, and the whole thing feels bulky and box-like, in my opinion.
  4. Razeel

yeah so awesome that i don't want to use em6 anymore :rolleyes:
  5. Moz

Holy crap! That really does looks miles better!!

Have to say, i think DBG are doing a great job with this stuff!
  6. Gggy

It does look better than a Gauss SAW clone but it doesn't appear to have any iron sights of you look at it from the side...
    And it's a bit too long. All in all, it's kinda like an actual railgun, which the NC weapons are supposed to be like!
  7. Ryo313

like everything else NC has xP

imo its a bit too long tho
    • Up x 1
  8. Corezer

If NC followed lore and used rail tech more, the length would make sense, but as a stand-alone and at random it just seems weird.
    • Up x 2
  9. Corezer

as for me personally, the model does nothing for me one way or another.
  10. HomicideJack

The TMG-50 is hideous now, by the way.
  11. TwoSkies

You know you play NC right?
  12. Campagne

Yep. But that don't mean I'll sit here and be silent. :p
  13. thebigbortishbort

i merely wish they didn't do chop jobs with the weapon models , receiver backwards is recycled from another gun.

looks good and all but it looks like one of those cars thats been in an accident , chop half of one car and stick it on another so it looks new.
  14. PYROxSYCO

This is the NC, if the damn thing was a rectangle and box mag it be even better. XD I'm kind of laugh how much "flak" for that.
  15. GamerCat

Does anyone know why they chose the 3 LMG's they did? For the remodel i mean, because I absolutely support these new beauties, and I'm wondering if they have plans on eventually remodeling more weapons??
  16. Neo3602

It's likely because their previous models were very similar if not identical to other LMGs.
  17. KnightCole

That new model honestly looks terrible....it looks way to front heavy now. Yikes.