So, subscribers, who else didn't get cert reimbursements?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Psykmoe, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Psykmoe

Just as the title says - I'm an Auraxium Member and from 17th or 18th of January some of my characters only got 12 instead of 48 certs a day, until about the 30th.

At 36 missing certs a day that's over 400 certs per character missing - sure that's not huge but I have somewhat limited playtime but religiously collect my membership certs - it's very disappointing that the promised reimbursements did not materialize for everyone. I know it worked for some people.

I mean, I am an Auraxium member specifically so I get more certs for my limited play time than I would get as a basic member.

I submitted a ticket but depending on how confident in their 'improved login tracking' (patch notes, 30th January) they are, they may just dismiss my claims as fraudulent.
    • Up x 1
  2. biterwylie

I don't think it actually was included in the patch. I got 48 as normal.
  3. f0d

i diddnt get a cert reimbursement
    my membership did lapse during the time it took them to fix it though so they might have skipped me over because of this
  4. Bindlestiff

I got nothing either. Very frustrating seeing as that was the reason for the additional downtime today, and it didn't even work across the board. Ticket being logged as we speak.
  5. nonrg1

im not an auraxium member but i did notice that for a time i didnt get the full 48 certs.
    did anyone else notice this?
  6. f0d

you only get 48 certs if you are auraxium
  7. f0d

let me know how it goes
    if you get anything out of it i will submit one also
  8. Rift23

This is why I play for free.
    • Up x 3
  9. Bindlestiff

Will do. I've refrained from putting in a ticket up to this point because they have been very good at keeping us up to date with progress. Today was the day they were going to fix it, and I find it extremely odd that they can bypass even a single paying member and award absolutely nothing. It is just sloppy.

The fact they've totally screwed my WDS points is another issue, but I'm not so fussed on that one as I can do without another load of XP boosts.
    • Up x 1
  10. Bindlestiff

And I pay so the game can actually keep going and help fund continued development. You're welcome.
    • Up x 2
  11. PromptCritical Developer

Hi folks,

This reimbursement involved hundreds of thousands of characters and millions of certs.

Lost certification points were granted directly to your character(s). You would not have received an in-game notification when logging in.

If you would like to know how many certification points your character received, please feel free to send me a private message.
    • Up x 1
  12. Blarg20011

Mr. Prompt, you don't show up in the dev tracker, should probably get that fixed.
  13. Calcifar

I did defiantly not receive enough certs. Basically 200 for both chars, the cert gain was broken, for what, 3 weeks ?

Sure, sometimes I received some certs here and there but maybe twice the actual amount and usually less than half, im also auraxian member btw.
  14. f0d

if you think you did not receive any cert reimbursement then message promptcritical - he sorted my issue out for me
    i was wrong before and i did receive a cert reimbursement
  15. biterwylie

I think it was only about 6 days.
  16. Calcifar

I received incorrect Certs during the last 8 days or so.
  17. Darkwulf

Also I stopped logging in each day once my ticket was answered saying the system would be broken. Why would I go out of my way to log in when the cert bonus is broken, right?

I expect us get certs from January 16th, to February 13th. 48 a day regardless if I logged in or not. Because I would have if it was no broken.

Thats 29 days x 48 - the ones I go when I did log in. So someonwhere below 1392 certs are owed to auraxium members. Which for me I only play a couple times a week. Im guess I should be getting between 500 and 1000.
  18. Darkwulf

Sorry misread your thread so my answer didnt make sense.
  19. Darkwulf

It broke on the 16th and they fixed it today. 4 weeks and 1 day. 29 days.
  20. biterwylie

Interesting. I guess it effected some more than others.