So over routers dying from OS's!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AuricStarSand, May 24, 2023.

1. AuricStarSand

I'm at a TI farm right now, I've placed 20 routers!! They've all died. Every 2 mins TI gets hit with a OS for this farm.

So I run to place them from far away I have to run to the router, than run 20 years to air term, grab esf, fly to TI from a grass field far away, jump out, place router & by that time another OS goes off.

WHY do routers need to die to OS's?? The os isn't some strategy for getting rid of routers, they don't OS for that reason, they os to farm.

WHY are routers dying from OS's from my own empire??

Why do routers die from OS's that aren't even in the blast radius ring, yet are 6 to 10 yards away from the blast radius?

This is so stupid, now about the place my 21st router. literally. 15 of them have died from OS's.

Ty seeya later.

It's just such a chore running these routers. Dying on the roof to no lifer Light Assault is one thing, then no lifer enemy infils near the silo, tho OS's too? ugh.

Literally spend 3 mins running the damn thing over, for a OS to go off the literal second I put it there, heh.

Edit: Just placed the 21st router, wait oh look 2 OS's bout to go off again before I land down >.>

literal OS's every 2 min, from 2 different empires, who the heck wants to run back & forth placing a router that lasts 20 seconds every 3 min for a 40 min farm? 31 out of 40 routers are gonna die instantly to OS at this rate.

don't the stupid OS's have enough trollness from killing soldiers? do ant's reaaaallly build silos to kill routers as a objective? no they don't, they just build to farm kills, which is what I'm doing with these routers supplying better farm location, tho apparently the OS is the only one who gets to play with the farm, the router doesn't get to.

[IMG]

Infantry kill routers super easily as it is, I can run past 10 guys and knife a router as a stalker before they kill me. Or the router gets easily hit with a grenade. Pls give routers OS resistant armor & sniper/scout resistant armor as well since snipers shooting tree branch or top of ammo tower routers is lame too.
  2. Yaesu

Orbitals, the #2 reason I didn't renew. Especially when they start spamming it. I either jump to a different location on the map or log. Screw it.
    • Up x 1
  3. JibbaJabba

Um... maybe stop placing them there? 20 times? Are you dense?
  4. AuricStarSand

Well ye excuse yesterday's saltyness, still a vets novelty is what it is.

Routers are my go to hobby these days. Finding unique locations. & routering a lone ninja base isn't as fun as routering a mega farm.
  5. JibbaJabba

I ain't tryna stop you. Go have fun.

Just saying if you get it nuked 20 times in a row in one place that's probably not fun. like.. stop doing that? Or put the router someplace helpful but not direclty on point? The alernate strategy of posting on the unheard forums that you want routers to get immunity from orbital blasts seems a longshot.
  6. OSruinedPS1

One of the primary reasons I unsubscribed from Planetside 1 way back in 2006 is because I'd deploy a sundy, it'd get OS'ed, I'd deploy another sundy, it'd get OS'ed, I'd deploy another sundy, it'd get OS'ed, I'd deploy another sundy, it'd get OS'ed, I'd deploy another sundy, it'd get OS'ed, I'd deploy another sundy, it'd get OS'ed, I'd deploy another sundy, it'd get OS'ed...

Nice to see nothing's changed.