So NSO still sucks.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Liewec123, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Liewec123

just discovered that the Defector suicide bomb can't even kill heavies if they turn on their shield...

was this useless crap even tested?
    why the hell add an ability to the game that kills my 350 unit when it can't even kill infantry...
    i'm spending 350 resources to suicide for less damage than a single c4? greeeeaaaat.
  2. Pelojian

c'mon who implements a suicide bomb on a 350 resource unit that can't kill a heavy? they'd be better off implementing a short range explosive ability that consumes some MAX health and hits everything in an arc in front of the MAX.
  3. Liewec123

i had an idea afew years back for an exceptional max implant that would work kinda like a c4 explosion when the max dies,
    and then the player emerges as whatever class they were playing before switching to max.
    (basically i wanted something like D.Va's ult from Overwatch)

THAT seemed like a pretty cool idea, but this is just suiciding your expensive unit to maaaaybe kill free infantry.

your death is guaranteed from the moment you press the button,
    but if they can kill you they can prevent the explosion. (imho you should explode if they kill you.)
    and if they don't kill you you might maybe kill their free infantry by destroying your 350 cost unit.

the boom needs to be MUCH stronger if its costing me 350 to do it...

i can spawn a wraith flash, plonk 2 c4 on the front, switch to infil and invisibly suicide bomb an MBT for 200 nanites.
    and yet the slow moving 350 cost suicide bomb can't even kill a heavy.

i'd rework it so that it works as it currently does at first, you activate it and a 10 second countdown begins,
    but i'd let it be reactivated to explode on demand, the longer you wait, the bigger the boom.
    and if they kill you it detonates it at its current boom level.
    instant boom should be around the power level of c4.
    a full 10 second boom should hit HARD!
  4. Campagne

A big problem with this is that MAXes are free during the alert, which would mean chain-pulling super powerful bombs for free if they were buffed.

Add in the fact that only paying members can use this ability and the problem becomes a lot worse than a questionably useful ability.
  5. mooses32moo

hey all i love nso playing on ps4 but yes give a lot not , light bug and arx collor on vehicles is crap

arx playing making no fun when not good looks and vehicles arx see you of 10m not
    on flash sit you is arx and night see arx not

provides no real Incentive to go on Direktive
    thus not play

ns 11A is my Favorit on all fraction and i hate yumi and kuma is not better
    tengu is ok but kappa is like nc GD hard to control

nso needs more conent

bug light from vehicles fixed see night zero
    arx other collor or more light power on vehicles
    cosmetic vehicles
    and and and

sry i`m not best on english

Sincerely yours mooses32