So now the building system is in place

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Celeris, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stalkish

You have not seen any Mjolnirs on vanguards.
    And no the vanguard didnt get what it should have had on release, it already had what it should have had on release, a low ROF / high damage secondary that compliments the low ROF / high damage of the main cannon, it for some reason was given the TR treatment.
    No NC weapons designer in their right mind would have increased ROF and lowered damage, I hope that designer had his re-birthing matrix purged :D.

On thread topic, GK isnt OP, and if 'one' was killing all your armour then its probably not that was GK doing it, its the 2x P2-120 AP shells hitting you every 2(cba to check actual) seconds.
    • Up x 2
  2. Laundefa

Or maybe I was referring to my heavy suspicion his IQ is between 51 and 70, which I voiced with a term usually related to derogative statements. Or you know, mirroring his actions with a less emotionally loaded term.

Also, my comments where to make sure he understood why cancer, however you mean it, is so ingrained in many people as the disease that it can have a great effect on the emotion.
  3. AxiomInsanity87

Ah ok

You've not seen any gk's either.....:rolleyes:
  4. Gundem

RULES OF CONDUCT

While playing or otherwise using any Daybreak Game(s), you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and to respect the rights and dignity of others. Further, your access to and use of the Daybreak Games is conditioned on your complete and continued compliance with the following rules of conduct. The violation of any of these Rules of Conduct may lead to the suspension and/or termination of your account.

7.1. While playing or otherwise using the Daybreak Games, you agree not to:...

• Post, link to, or transmit anything that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, hateful, or racially or ethnically offensive.
  5. DownloadByte

"Help! I'm offended over what you typed and I demand you censor your speech immediately!"

It was just a form of expression. You're blowing it way out of proportion.

As for the Gatekeeper I haven't had any sour experiences with them. IIRC they had more utility when they were first introduced. Now they feel weaker and aren't much of a threat unless you encounter a group of competent gunners.
    • Up x 1
  6. Chubzdoomer

Thank you!
  7. Trudriban

Everyone on these forums can smoke a crack pipe in the shape of a gun pointing at their heads while their abusive stepfathers call them bad names while posting rumors of them to the government with plenty of censorship-dodging curse words talking about the sexual acts they want to commit while in the most obscene pony costume with a swastika cutie mark screaming about how much they hate the dutch
    • Up x 1
  8. orangejedi829

Interesting logic you have there.
  9. Taemien

I've been advocating that the Vulcan fire unicorns and fireworks. I WANT my opponent to know they are about to die.
  10. RainbowDash9

:C
  11. AxiomInsanity87

Oscar nominee right here 10/10 I cried.
  12. ArcKnight

I thought VulcanSide was nerfed..... oh well here we go again
  13. Hoothers

this
  14. RainbowDash9

not be that guy, but doesnt anyone notice that it says while playing any of their games, not forums? also it says post link to, not outright say.

#technicalftw
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.