So now everyone is playing TR?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by jaktrobot, Apr 20, 2014.

1. jaktrobot

Minigun and striker feels a liitle bit to much op atm and ofc with pounders all 4th factioners playing tr again :(

Where is the vs buffs?
  2. EvilKoala

wat
    • Up x 28
  3. Merlock

I hope TR wont complain about strikers anymore, those things are actually the worst of all lock ons imo, but vs buff? ***** please !
  4. EliteEskimo

All that happened to the Striker was it became 25 m/s faster, that doesn't magically make it OP...

The MCG went from being high niche to a viable CQC weapon, not an ":eek: OP!" gun.

People are probably going back to the TR after trying out the other factions since now not as many of our weapons sound like garbage, and we had some of our infantry weapons made more competitive.
    • Up x 15
  5. Pikachu

I can barely play TR after all the gun sound updates. :L No more AMC or TMG and trac5 I just wait to make purple. T9 and TAR doesnt sound much good either.
    • Up x 1
  6. IamnotAmazing

dude, the trv has been ruined beyond usefulness just because of the sound
    • Up x 2
  7. LibertyRevolution

Striker still sucks.
    MCG is not any better than it was.
    The other TR guns, they feel like pre-GU02, so they no longer are UP.

Pounders are OP when used as AI, do you remember pre-nerf fractures??
    • Up x 3
  8. KnightCole

MCG, still nothing special.

TTK is no lower then any other gun they have.....Accuracy is 10x worse though...so, ill stick with my CARV and 9s.
    • Up x 2
  9. Kociboss

I was amazed that T1 cycler doesn't sound like a farting mouse anymore.

Also thanks SOE for buffing T1B (again!).
    • Up x 1
  10. Latrodectus

• Up x 8
  11. Tuco

How powerful lockons are, are directly proportional to how many players run with countermeasures. SO there's really no gain, or less than you think there'd be.

Can you say a sentence with "are are" in it?
    • Up x 1
  12. Maljas23

Just... no.
    • Up x 3
  13. Aegie

Not surprised. Expect more.

If TR performance really went back to pre-PU2 levels then I'm not going back to my NC for some time- I had a year of that and it was plenty.
    • Up x 1
  14. Namananab

NC can keep the overpop torch. Damn fourth factioners are ruining my hipster underpop TR mojo.
    • Up x 4
  15. HLM

So does the Striker actually work yet? I have not even used it since they broke it way back.
  16. TriumphantJelly

NC are fine. VS are fine. TR are fine.

SOE must be nerfed.
    • Up x 7
  17. Llaf

I can't believe you just called the Striker OP. Get out.
    • Up x 12
  18. Winfield

I actually like the new TR gun sounds alot. :-O

Might give TR a whirl just because of them. New nc gun sounds pls.
    • Up x 1
  19. OldMaster80

Yes everyone is playing TR. And NC. And VS as well.
    What the hell are you talking about? Population is rather balanced on Miller.
    • Up x 1
  20. PlatoonLeaderG

All empires are good and even better than before.They still need to buff a little some things just to make them competive like vulcan,lasher,phoenix,lancer,striker,magrider(slight buff)