[BUG] So... no hotfix for Striker in today`s hotfix?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by -Zlodey-, Apr 24, 2013.

1. bobzebrick

Try using one maybe, the weapon is completely dependent on the skill of your enemy, not your own.

Even though it's not in the notes I'm hoping it's fixed in this maint. How they manage to break so many things and ignore them all each patch is infuriating. I payed real money for a weapon now not functioning 50% of the time. Eventually you lose all the clips and it has 0 ammo capacity, only way to fix it is to resupply at a terminal. Not to mention 50% of the rockets hitting and not even doing damage. The people who are saying this isn't broken obviously haven't used one since GU07.
  2. Bape

1 shot compared 5 shots is 50% um yes that technically 50% for phoenixes :rolleyes:
  3. NoctD

So I tested this out more today.

The NS Annihilator is bugged as well. Fires blanks, not as much as the Striker but it does it anyways.

The Skep/Grounder are 100% reliable, so I would assume all the faction specific G2G/G2A launchers work properly.
  4. LameFox

Tomcats (and what the scythe has), annihilator, and striker have been bugged for ages. Somehow they made the striker worse recently though, when before it usually took a fair bit of testing to even notice any duds at all.
  5. NoctD

The Annihilator was even worse at one point - it was firing plenty of smoke out the barrel but no projectile at all.

I think it has something to do with their hit detection - you get animations of a hit yet there's no real hit/damage on the target when the blanks happen right now.
  6. MGP

What? What kind of math is this? Are you trying to say what every 2nd phoenix you launch is bugged?
  7. Puppy

Most strikers lock-on warnings aren't accurate. I die easily since I don't know they are coming till they are hitting me... And they hurt... A lot.
  8. Nocturnal7x

You are supprised they didn't fix a bug? They didn't fix the continent warp bug, flashes have been broken since GU05, they didn't fix VR completely screwing up your vehicle loadouts. They added some new bugs with this patch as well.

GG soe, you really know how to make a game. Best minds in the industry over there. :rolleyes:
  9. bobzebrick

Actually pretty amazed. I submitted a ticket for a refund of this item and within a day I have been refunded the SC and get to keep the Striker. For once a very good experience with the CS team. Kudos SOE, I'm a little bit happier now ;) It's probably because of how much I have spent here though honestly.
  10. loleator

Exactly. I asked for a refund because of a bug with the trial function and they literaly care nothing if you bought it for certs.
  11. Hypest

12. Canaris

it needs fixing
  13. Paulus

Not that anyone will care, but this rocket bug where they fail to do damage and each time they do, you slowly deminish the amount of rockets you can carry or reload is not soley affecting the Striker, it affects all rockets (on TR side anyway, not tested NC or VS). Would be nice if they fixed it, you end up with 0/0 and an ammo pack next to you, only fixable by resupplying at an AMS or soldier terminal.
    • Up x 2
  14. MGP

Well. I have contacted SOE support and requested SC refund for Striker. I guess if lots of people do the same, they will WAKE THE ***' UP!
  15. MGP

Yay! Just received SC refund for Striker. I encourage everyone who is pissed with this bugged POS and with SOE staff ignoring the problem to do the same. Maybe if they loose a few thousands bucks, they will wake up.
  16. Kociboss