[BUG] So... no hotfix for Striker in today`s hotfix?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by -Zlodey-, Apr 24, 2013.

1. -Zlodey-

Seriously. Striker was bugged as hell since release of GU07, and still not fixed.
    Half of Striker rockets do zero damage, and more than that, after few reloads you cant get ammo from ammo packs.

Can we get SC refund for this broken weapon, atleast?
    • Up x 3
  2. Bape

:rolleyes: yes I would love SC refund on my phoenix since sometimes I can't enter camera mode.
    • Up x 1
  3. Wintermaulz

Use the good old fashioned grounder and SKEP?
  4. IamSalvation

would love if they refund, then there are less of this ******* imba weapons that make every hex with 2 or more a total no fly zone...
  5. -Zlodey-

Can you use them too instead using something like Lancer or Phoenix, which maybe you BOUGHT for REAL MONEY?
    I`m just want to get working thing that I paid for.

would love if they refund, then there are less of this ******* imba LANCER weapons that make every hex with 2 or more a total no TANK zone...

Fixed for you.
  6. Wintermaulz

So do i. I got it with SC too. BUT, no amount of btching at 3AM will change that >.>
  7. Eclipson

I don't think TR pop is low enough yet. Not enough people have left the TR since these constant unnecessary nerfs, so they kept this bug in to frustrate some more TR players into leaving our faction.
    • Up x 6
  8. -Zlodey-

You know, there is not only US on Earth. Somewhere else is DAY time.

Anyway, I want to get thing I paid for. Working one. Or get my money back.
    • Up x 1
  9. MGP

There is a difference between "sometimes" and 50% of shots.
    • Up x 3
  10. MNO

Yes because PS2 devs live all over the world, right?
  11. Wintermaulz

This is true. I myself live in Canada. But needles to say, SOE is based in California. ATM it is 3:30 AM here. I dought they are up at the moment ;)
  12. MGP

Are you saying what EU players shouldn't post on forums just because they don't live in MURICA?
    • Up x 6
  13. Jrv

When our vanguard shield gets fixed, I might have sympathy for your striker.
    • Up x 1
  14. -Zlodey-

If they selling game content in Europe, its not my problem as customer. They always can hire more people, and I`m sure, they have some.

So you blame TR players in any game bug? And you think its ok, when one cide have copmletely broken ESL?
    • Up x 1
  15. bobzebrick

My thread about this got closed yesterday. I've submitted a ticket today requesting a refund, hotfix patch has been rolled out but still no fix. I'll be amazed if we can ever have a GU that doesn't screw the game up more than it helps it. My faith in this game was lost a long time ago.
  16. MNO

No.. I'm saying exactly what the guy you quoted said, don't expect support at 3am local time to the devs of the game you're playing.

Is that too hard for you to understand? Stop acting like a bratt.
    • Up x 1
  17. Gary

Since the striker is not based on Users skill but is based on the targets skill the problem lies with you... The striker is easily avoided by heading towards the floor, After burning for a hill side, also easily negated with Flares and if you can count to 4 you can soak up the whole magazine in an ESF with the extinguisher

Its pretty damn useless... Especially with the bug, fire 5 missiles to see them spinning around in circles in front of you..
    • Up x 4
  18. Admiralty

Or loadout suit bug
    • Up x 2
  19. -Zlodey-

No, its you are acting like "'Murica`s Master Race". Stop being so ignorant.

Again: if they selling game content in Europe, 3am for support in US is NOT MY PROBLEM as EU customer.
    This is ridicilous. Its just like MCDonalds must work in Europe only by PST time, not GMT.
  20. MaximusRuckus

Why would they fix broken gameplay, when they could release some neon strips for aircraft?
    I myself being a HA am completely outraged that SOE is CHEATING myself, and fellow players by not testing their patch before it goes live. Oh what? your weapon that you bought doesn't work half the time? Tough. But here are some lights that you can buy instead.
    I have been in so many battles today where I had been cheated out of more than half of my rockets, most of all during alerts.
    • Up x 3