So I had 43k ISO....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FLHuk, Feb 20, 2022.

1. FLHuk

On my VS toon and 23k on my NC toon and 24k on my TR toon. I couldn't decide what to get if anything until I stumbled upon a vid on reddit....

I took the advice and here are the results.

Conclusions : Well worth doing if you're above 40k, you get a lot more for your efforts.
    • Obviously the more you recycle the better the results. In hindsight I shouldn't have recycled the 23k on my NC/TR
    • Beserker - is awesome!
    • Infravision - was great then the last patch hit and you can no longer see friendly cloaks AT ALL! Good luck trying to find the cloaked bus you spawned from....
    • Disengage - is funny but meh
    • Carapace - I love it but for some reason love Bionics more on all but medic
    • Bionics - I like this a lot more than carapace
    • Minor cloak is total lol for dumping on pilots :)
    Hope this helps someone :)
  2. RabidIBM

The loot box method is generally better until you are closing in on the final few implants. Once you're down to those it's better to save for them even if it does cost 45k. You can spend A LOT more than 45k and not get any one specific implant.
  3. FLHuk

I've only ever got one exceptional via a 750 cert box.... cold heart pre change, on my NC :D

I'd like berserker, bionics and carapace on all three but I wont sweat it. As I'm F2P these amounts have taken all these years to amass so unlikely to repeat it :)