[Suggestion] so I got into infantrying..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Dec 5, 2022.

1. AntDX316

I got into infantry kind of way more than I was in trying to Lead the map vision and vehicles/aircraft. I've found.. really good fights zerging back and forth from one base and another are more fun than trying to win an alert. Winning an alert is good when people are in it too but the real fun is trying to defend the base like it's the only base on the entire map. As long as massive spawn locking isn't happening then it's good.

I still think Oshur needs a lot of the lanes cut and SW Esamir needing a better rework.

Maybe new maps having less bases like how Oshur was when it first came out is what to do. No need to have 50-90+ bases when even if it's just 30 on the map can be ultra fun. It may go against the massive scale of a map but when fights are closer together everyone most likely enjoys. I know I have fun trying to aurax my Plasma Grenade and Proxy Mines to get ARX C4. I have fun getting kills while looking for opportunity to aurax them.

I can be understandable that auraxing things being more fun than alerts as well as farming certs and XP. All the redeploying can leave people to dying all the time from a fight they were getting kills at. Fights can die on a base redeployed to and it may feel boring. It could also be hard to get into good fights again but when good fights are happening there is so much fun. Perhaps it's better to have alerts.. imo I think alerts should trigger far more often as it gives people motivation to play them when regular playing for kills gets boring.