So I attempted low zoom BA infil; I love it

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Sil4ntChaozz, May 21, 2017.

1. Sil4ntChaozz

Granted it was on Koltyr on my 'test crap' char but I don't want to do anything else. I can't wait to see how pissed I get trying this against everyone else.

I'm on PS4 using controller with scoped sensitivity on the low end. Took a hint from PC players,
    low mouse sensitivity = accuracy.

Any tips, tricks? Yes I've watched elusive1.
  2. PanzerGoddess

Use cover and move around a lot, the best advice you will ever get, if your gonna use BA in cqc environment you need to move around no matter where you are and use cover at all times. I use 3.4 zoom all the time.

You have a huge advantage with medium range and your cloak, so use that as well, quick scope aiming while recovering to keep distance if your being tailed, followed, and using the environment to your advantage, having darts in that type of situation is huge, placing them on your current location and moving away will help tons, that will also help you use your cloak less while moving as long as you know your terrain your in while your recovering:
    example: your on a hill and you have the enemy coming up the hill to find you, aim, shoot, recover(move), placing a dart at your feet will allow you to keep an eye on your map while you move in whatever direction you move in, unless they decide to crouch you should be able to see when they crest the hill, move around it, etc. That will help determine if you need to cloak up (every time you cloak you can be heard a long ways away so).

Use hunter or nano cloak and nanoweave for extra body, if you have lvl 5 regen you can use the shield mod if needed, that will help a ton as well.

I use the ammo pouch when Im running, tomoe, ksr-35, soas (TR Guns), as I usually run out of ammo too quickly with them.
    • Up x 1