So I accidentally befriended BCP on my NC toon,

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xGreedFuSioN, May 20, 2013.

1. xGreedFuSioN

I'm laughing pretty hard, he's fun to talk to.

Me: Watch him die trying to kill me with his nighthawk
    /r Good try
    Him: Kill me running up stares w/ deci
    /r Oops
    Me:
    /r *****.
    etc etc. I wish I'd been on my TR or VS, I'm gonna have to start playing more NC. ehuheehueh
  2. GSZenith

hu?:confused:
    • Up x 1
  3. Blashemer

wut did i jus raed:confused:
    • Up x 1
  4. Purg

Guess you had to be there..
    • Up x 3
  5. Pivke

looks like two mentally challenged persons having a serious discussion??
    • Up x 5
  6. loleator

7. Lohk

I think it's trying to communicate.
    • Up x 17
  8. NinjaTurtle

This will probably be the most random thing I read all day
    • Up x 3
  9. Zitroxious

thread of the year
  10. HadesR

11. PhilDun

what the **** is this

timmy's first friend?
  12. treeHamster

13. SgtBreastroker

14. RoMoronik666

can someone sticky this?
  15. Jaloro

Someone seems starstruck.
  16. ArcKnight

hey give us a good description of what actually happened in a way that we can understand
  17. Kapernum

It's easy to understand. It's just handicapped and lol.
  18. metrotw

huehuehuehuehuehuehue

join his stream, he's way more fun to talk to on twitch
  19. xGreedFuSioN

I was talking to a guy on /yell about how much I loved the ACX-11 and I was on the tower in the middle of rashnu killing people, and I saw BCP Run across the building to the left of the spawnroom (about 60m away from me) and i sniped him with headshots, and I mentioned in the convo "See, I just sniped BCP with it, must be good :D" or something like that. Then later I killed him again and /told him ":D Gotcha again"
    He proceeded to kill me a few times and we threw cheeky tells back and forth like "Oops" when he killed me with his deci, and I /told him "Come at me with a carbine and see how you do" because he was using LMG/nighthawk/max suit/deci against me, then right after I sent that he drove up to me in a lightning and killed me "That's kind of like a carbine" "Oh you ****, good sluts wouldn't do that." etc etc. I'm definately gonna support his youtube/streams more now. He gets a bad rap for being kind of macho, I think.
    E.G. I sent "On a scale from 1 to 10 you're 1/10 worst wh*re a man could own" and instead of replying with something stupid like "Shut the **** up ******" I got a ":(" followed by an "I love you".
    More cheeky /tells " 'I would **** another man in the *ss' - You. You said that."
    "Yes"
    "I would"
    "So what?"
    "It's what I'm doing to you right now" -kills me-. etc etc. Good enough description for you?
  20. TheRealMetalstorm

[IMG]