So, how's the Arbalest?

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Dualice, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Dualice

I've not heard good things! :p

I've auraxed pretty much every other rusky AR, the burst fire and low damage profile sounds kind of intriguing but apparently the recoil is just horribly random? Should I just stick with the SABR?
  2. Liewec123

its been a hard pass for me on my TR, i hear it is one of the worst weapons in the game,
    and i'm a Trap enthusiast! so if i avoid it you know its bad! XD

stick with something else!
  3. Dualice

Haha, yeah it must be quite awful then! :D

Currently finishing off the Unity, which is... meh, okay. The Cycler-based weapons are the least intersting/fun to use for me, plus I've not played in maybe four years so those last 50 kills are not coming easily :p At least it comes with relevant attachments, unlike some other directive weapons I've tried (looking at you, Shuriken).

Was going to give the Arbalest a go after that, but will prolly go back to SABR or TORQ, love them both!
  4. KhlorosTesero

Its one of the worst weapons in the TR line up. its just not good, everything about it, is confused about itself.

With the other options avalible to the combat medic, especially the cycler, which is basically a MSW with a smaller magazine, there is like no reason to ever use the arbalast.

HOWEVER. The Kinderd.....bro....the kinderd, let me tell about that gun, its the best gun in the TR lineup, if not one of the best guns in the entire game. If your playing ENG or LA, the kindard all the way.
    • Up x 1
  5. Dualice

Aw that sucks. Hopefully some tweaks to the recoil may happen, but I shan't hold my breath!

Yeah I got er... 15 kills left on the Unity left I think? They're not coming easily, I've been away from the game for about four years, either the player skill floor has gone up or I'm really out of practice :p

Yeah the Kindred is amazing, got it for my light assault ^_^ It's like a laser beam! Have to say I really like the Jackal too, guess it's kinda like the poor man's Cyclone haha.
  6. That_One_Kane_Guy

Just give it a try, it's not like you're never going to have 1000 certs again. It's not as good as the Vanquisher or the Windex gun but it's fun in it's own way. I enjoyed my time with it, you just have to treat it more like a Yumi than a SABR.
  7. Dargadon

Personaly i find Arbalest with Stabilizing Rotor and Grip one of most accurate ARs in game. Screw the TTK if i can land bullets where I WANT.
  8. tobysstandpoint

I genuinely enjoy using the arbalest, it has amazing precision for a tr weapon, and still a decent fire rate. people dislike that it has a theoretical waste of 2-4 rounds per kill, but i actually like that i have rounds to spare per burst, it gives it a more forgiving take for if you miss a few rounds, which in close to mid range, I tend to miss a bit.
  9. ramdev123

interesting