So how significant were the changes to scatmax?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Beartornado, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Beartornado

Honestly the changes made to scatmax all appear to be just slaps on the hand. I have no idea what the original values were.

However:

NC Mattock

• Rate of fire slowed down to 180 RPM.
    • Projectile speed slowed down to 400 m/s.
    • Magazine capacity lowered to 6.
    • Short reload time slowed down to 3800 MS.
    • Long reload time slowed down to 3000 MS.
    • Spread accuracy improved and is now at 2.5 degrees.
    So how much of an improvement is that over the original spread? Because this just means aside from the other nerfs to mag size and speed I can actually shoot even further without needing slugs on my Dual Extended Mattocks. Which is perfectly fine with me.
    I'd still rather have dual tubes that shoot liquid freedom on my enemies.
  2. Aegie

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AmUavphHXmIxdFhHUzJfN1VYalRnWS0xMnBUdTJpM1E&gid=23

Considering the pre-nerf NC MAX only outscored the TR MAX by 8.5% per hour I would not think they would need to do very much.
    Considering the post-nerf TR MBT outscored the NC MBT by 20% per hour I wonder how much influence the volume of whining has to do with the balance decisions that are made.
  3. Beartornado

Not every objective in the game rewards your score.

Still, the TR whine about a lot of things. Probaby why the Striker hasn't been attacked that much since it's TR exclusive (pretty sure they wanted it buffed too). Meanwhile the Annihilator got roflstomped with the nerf hammer. Glad I never bought it.
  4. {joer

The Striker is a post nerf annihilator. IT CAME PRE NERFED. Jesus you don't even know what the annihilator nerf was do you?
    • Up x 1