So how are the Butcher Changes?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Neo3602, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Neo3602

In the recent patch the Butcher got increased hipfire accuracy and the ability to fire at 780 RPM after firing for .03 seconds and I was wondering what those of you who have used the Butcher after these buffs think of the changes to it.
  2. Neo3602

3. Crayv

Dunno, I don't have one and I haven't been on the receiving end of one.

Though the last few days I haven't fought the TR much.
  4. Silsila

I just got it recently. But I can't really say I feel much of a differnace.
  5. johnway

I tried it in the VR room and found nothing has really changed or was so minor that i couldn't percieve it. I suppose i did see the increased rate of fire but i was staring at the ammo counter.

Would be nice to maybe to increase it further so that it you held it down throughout the entire clip capacity it would get to a devastating rate of fire by the very end. But meh, i should take the gun out for a spin in real life and see what happens.
  6. Gutseen

Its a BEAST. i LUV IT
  7. gartho33

meh... the spin up does little for the gun in cqc and harms it at range (if you'r foolish enough to hold the trigger that long at range). As for the other adjustments... negligible... thought the weapon is "marginally" easier to controllable for those that have spent a lot of time with it (as in you may be lucky to nick the shoulder as opposed to just pepper the wall at mid range with the last of your burst).