Sniper Duels = Pay2Win

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by zaspacer, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Rafutela

Same range but not same duration, althought I use the recon dart with my SMG and Auto-scout rifle loadouts.

This indication on the mini map of the Motion Spotter can be turned into an advantage to bait people (of course, you don't sit next to it).
    Enemy come to destroy it and roam around to kill you, if you are already 30m behind cover, they are easy target.

I've notice the opposite, Invisible infils are spotted with motion, unless they run sensor shield implant or crouch walking.
  2. Moz

I only have the RDD fully certed at the moment, the reason for this is it seems to me that the RDDs are best in a point attack situation due to the massive area you can cover by spamming them essentially blanket covering your approach.

I do plan to fully cert out the spotter aswell as i feel it serves the prupose better during defence situations, the extra time it is up and the better quality data it supplies work wonders. Plus you know where you will be so moving the damn ground ***** becomes less of an issue.

So in short i knida see RDD for attack and Spotter for defence.
  3. Nikushimi

Not really, you dont need to hold breath until you line up your shot. I dont even bother running it, would much rather have battle hardened on my Sniper loadout.

Besides You do not need to pay a dime for it. I have just about every implant currently available, and always have more charge then i will ever use. All without spending a single SC on anything implant related.
  4. \m/SLAYER\m/

i dont need implants to make a head-shot in half second, there other more annoying implants like healing and auto-spot, and eod hud..
    [IMG][IMG]
  5. xxSSKxx

The definition of P2W is a game offering any advantage to a paying player over another ingame, that a free to player can not obtain same advantage by playing. The fact that you consider it a waste to grind out for hold breath or whatever else does not make it P2W.

Oh and Btw If by chance me and you were in a sniper duel, and I missed a head shot after holding my breath for even 1/2 a second I'd formally bow take my rifle and blow my own brains out. Seriously either learn to snipe or quit trying.
  6. Xienxui

In a competitive game, any % of advantage that you pay real money for is P2W.

And don't ever say the word "sidegrade" to me. Any weapon that does something better than another weapon is in fact an upgrade.
  7. salembeats

By now, I have all of the implants and more chargers than I know what to do with -- no payment necessary.

Hold Breath is a gimmicky implant I never use, even in a sniper loadout. The differences in Hunter Cloak levels make a much larger difference in the outcome of Sniper v. Sniper.

I find that Battle Hardened makes for a much better sniping loadout, it's easy to acquire, and easy to charge.