Smurf Assault Squad [XSG]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by PapaSmurf, Jan 24, 2013.

1. PapaSmurf

[IMG]

OK it looks like I may have to work on my Lib parking a bit :D
  2. Boddymut

3. Emitz Devil

Hope you guys enjoyed the SBF's Operation tonight, I look forward to the next one :)
  4. Boddymut

yea it was tons of fun
  5. MrYiff

Friday night was insane, looking forward to this weeks already, hopefully SOE can remember to feed to server hamsters so they don't die as horribly as they did on Friday though!
    • Up x 1
  6. Boddymut

Back to the front page with you thread
  7. MrYiff

We've got another big op running tonight for anyone interested in joining us, the more the merrier and the more members we have the easier it is to organise these types of event :D
  8. Boddymut

yea the ops was very funny and we won the alert on Indar it was a good day
  9. Boddymut

10. MrYiff

Time for another bump, tonight we get to sneak into some VS alts to learn more about the enemy and how they operate, and then this weekend we have more combined-outfit ops booked in so good times ahead :D
  11. MrYiff

Another week another Op, we had a reasonable turnout for last nights NCTO event and paired up with our friends in DL for some good fights.

This week we have another venture into the purply spandex world of the VS and then get to round the week off with another NC event.
  12. Rolnicek

It's always great to be playing with you guys, not only are we a smaller group of fun people but we also take place in bigger ops with other outfits AND it would appear that we have the reputation of being the smaller force that can do difficult tasks in the battlefield. They do seem to send us to suicide missions in the big ops, but we somehow always manage to do the job AND survive, I guess the officers know what they are doing. Also looking forward to playing Star Citizen with you and for once being an officer myself
  13. Boddymut

14. Boddymut

15. Lavi

Hey guys. For anyone out there looking for a small group of chill adults, we are still active. We often have 2-5 people on in the evenings, so it's exclusively small group stuff. Sometimes we lead a platoon if the mood strikes us. There is usually drinking involved. Many of us have kids, so understanding RL obligations is a must! Message me in game, or register at xsgamers.com and post a note!