SMGs

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Kyouki, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Haya jii san

The NC Rebel pistol can pretty much 4-shot you. It's already a dimunitive shotgun. Let's wait and see ! :D
  2. yama

Infiltrators will have SMG's for 1 hour until the nerf calls start coming in.
    1 day later we'll have half the gameplay forum filled with.. "Waaaaaaah cloaked guy with a SMG'S killed me" posts.

A maximum 2 weeks later a hot fix will remove SMGs from clockers.
    2 days after that infiltrators get another sniper rifle as "compensation"

Mark my words.... Mark my words!

I envy LA already.
  3. Ghoest

You are right.

And sadly in truth infs will still be a weak class for anything but sniping - but people who dont play them will cry and cry.
  4. Lakora

Infils still got the Automatic Scout rifles as compensation for the shotguns... So not sure why SMGs would be such a difference from the Automatics.
  5. Plzdienow

Yeah it would, we're talking about a cqc smg with good capacity of ammo to fit the possibly highest (if not second best) rate fire and medium to low dmg for balance purposes versus a alternate to cqc option: an automatic rifle with a start ammo count of 20/100 (not counting ammo certs), equal to carbine in dmg but with an average rate of fire (one that sits between those high rate cqc carbines and those hard hitter low rate of fire but good at range carbines). I've tried the automatic personally, it's not bad but ammo is a big concern due to how much bullets it takes to kill someone and that my rate of fire is mediocre to real weapons made for cqc (not counting shotguns). In short what we got in place of shotguns was a ripoff of what we could do in cqc which means more snipers and less of what infiltrators were made for: hacking terminals and infiltrating on those ground spots side to side with the ground to air infiltrator called the light assault and is a such a downer to how much hacking terminals and cannons makes a difference in taking over bases and defending a amp or tech lab, for example hacking vehicle terminals for a hard to attack strategic area like the crown and spawning a sundy in which everyone spawning would **** the place due to the chaos ensuring OUTSIDE or above the area
  6. Raidashi

I wont be surprised when the SMG is a close range, ridiculously high spray weapon that resemble a shotgun blast, except firing 1 pellet at a time... We already have ideal hip fired CQB weapons, i'm not sure how they'll fit this in. I'm hoping infiltrators will get it but i'd have to wonder how they'll be broken if they are.
  7. Regpuppy

Not on this scale. Rebel fires slowly and isn't even half as lethal as a solid carbine. :p