Slightly disappointed the Galaxy got nothing out of this...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Selerox, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Selerox

The thread title says it all really. Not a single bit of love for the Galaxy anywhere in the patch notes :(

No-one was asking for much, but something would have been nice. I guess we're stuck with getting no XP for doing the right thing...
  2. Nathaniak

Agreed. I'd increase the deploy XP bonus to 75xp and add a deploy kill assist for 15xp. Then, dropping off 11 people into a firefight would actually earn you something.
    • Up x 2
  3. Dingus148

I'm all for that. Gals are fun, but pretty unrewarding. Even 50/10 as some kind of compensation for your time would be enough. (Although, as a Gal pilot, I like your numbers better :p)
  4. xMihr

The length of time on a deploy kill could use a bit of a buff as well. Not quite sure where it is at currently but often when I'm dropped off I ask my Sundy driver and she lets me know when the bonus stops.

Granted it could be abused to a degree if it were much too long. That being said, a minor improvement would likely be welcomed by Sundy and Galaxy users.