SLI get error g24

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by decaPeter, Sep 27, 2015.

1. decaPeter

Hello,

i just had a new card GTX 560 TI in SLI mode in my computer but i can't run PS2 anymore because i got a G24 error. The game close and a webpage of G24 error appear. It says i don't have the minimum configuration but my computer is very powerfull with that new SLI! I was able to play before so why i cant run the game now? :(

thank you for your help.
  2. decaPeter

help please
  3. Skiptrace

GTX 560 Ti SLI isn't that powerful... Also SLI is so buggy that it's not worth the trouble of using it to get the performance boost. You would have been better off buying a single GTX 970 or even a single 960 and you would get better Performance/$. Just take out one of the 560 Ti's and run the game without SLI. I run the game on a Single GTX 560 non-Ti at like 90 FPS on Medium/High. Most game's don't properly support SLI anyways. It's not worth using unless you 100% know that the game in question supports SLI technology, Also you MUST run the game in Fullscreen mode to use SLI, Fullscreen (Windowed) and Windowed mode do NOT work with SLI.
  4. chevyowner

This is incorrect. SLI does work in windowed, and fake fullscreen/borderless fullscreen/fullscreen windowed. IF you had SLI this would be easy to verify.
  5. Skiptrace

Well, I thought since Crossfire didn't work in Windowed/Fake Fullscreen that SLI would not. (disclaimer: I only have a single GPU setup, just upgraded [like 10m ago] to a GTX 970, from my GTX 560)
  6. Lord_Mogul

True in most cases, don't bother with buyign a used card after some time, sell the old one, add the money you would pay for a second one of that model and you got enough money for a nice new beefy card.

He doesn't even has to take it out. Just disable SLI in the control panel and off you go. They give the choice for different configs (SLI, 2nd card for Physx, using only one card)