Skynight Bushido Nonsense

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JohnGalt36, Dec 30, 2015.

1. AngusPrime

Improving participation? Half of the new pilots I meet on Connery quit because of him, the only thing he promotes is toxicity. Or better AA play
    • Up x 1
  2. Goretzu

It allows them the excuse to "justify" their unacceptable behaviour to themselves.

Unfortunately when you build a system like PS2 Air, it does tend to bring out the people like that.

Where as in a genuinely accessible PvP environment those people still exist, of course, but don't have the same level of self-indulgent "justification" for their nonsense.

But the reality it in PS2 Air a new pilot is likely to be best off with A2A lock-ons, drawing the "wrath" of the sky-knights, for daring to do so.
    • Up x 2
  3. Inex

As opposed to 100% the new pilots quitting because the Sky Knights kept dunking them? If some TR and NC were to nut up and build a doom ball to face him, maybe you'd actually end up with some fights instead of empty skies and Youtube videos of 1-clipping BR 5s.

By pure numbers,
    is more than the rest of the air population combined by a significant margin. Even if you cut that in half due to exaggeration and then doubled the rest of of the pilots, Don's group would still be the majority.

Face it: Don has figured out how to get people to fly in spite of an ongoing campaign waged by the Charioteers to keep the skies clear.
  4. Tasogie

People need to grow a pair an hunt the ones trying to bully others. Tk them telentlessly till they stop or leave server. They will stop.
  5. Reclaimer77

[quote="Inex, post: 3334199, member: 25316"

Face it: Don has figured out how to get people to fly in spite of an ongoing campaign waged by the Charioteers to keep the skies clear.[/quote]

There's no shortage of people in this game who are flying. I only wish that were the case.

All he did was turn them into one big zerg. All he's showing is how the concept of "force multipliers" is flawed and prone to abuse in large numbers.
  6. FateJH

I don't actually think I've seen Reclaimer77 write anything positive about anything to be honest.
    Even things that are not force multipliers approach being impossible to deal with in large numbers. It's not something exclusive to Armor or Air; Infantry themselves are the first proof of the numbers challenge.
    • Up x 1
  7. Reclaimer77

I could say the same about you or anyone else here. It's Forumside, it's generally not a positive environment lol.

I'm not the one saying I'll switch factions and teamkill someone until they log off because they dared to use a weapon I didn't like. That's pilots like Gundem going there, so come on, don't make me the bad guy.

It's easier for Gundem to call anyone an "air hater" than to actually think about the game from a different view than his cockpit.
    • Up x 1
  8. FateJH

If you believe my posting is, by majority, contemptuous then I implore that you intervene on my behalf. It's at least my intention to not be incessantly negative, though my main indulgence is skepticism towards proposals.
    At the same time, I'd like citations. It's often hard to see things in oneself that others do.
    • Up x 1
  9. Moridin6

Solj or whatever is the one thats spoken of tking people that use a2a
  10. Reclaimer77

Dude let me be clear, you and me have no problems. You're one of the good guys in my book. It was just a generalization, just saying, forums in general aren't "positive" environments.

Yeah maybe I took it a bit personal that you were siding with that pompous egomaniac, but meh, no big.
  11. XanIves

I have an idea: if you don't like people on your team using weapons that are a legitimate part of the game, then hop on another faction, pull that weapon, and try to kill them with it. Tking is for those people who can't actually win fights, so they have to take advantage of an allies trust to kill them.
    • Up x 1
  12. Curved

Holy whining gaylords I didn't know this was a thing.... I'm going to get me some A2A missiles and spam them aaaaalll day long.
    • Up x 4
  13. Dualice

I think people like SoljVS just need to stop taking themselves so seriously.

You're good at shooting other players down in a weird-a$$ flying system on a video game. You're not Jesus.
    • Up x 3
  14. Gundem

Well it's not like I actually have most of my time as an infantry/tanker, but we'll casually disregard that little gem, cuz "muh Liberator". That's how this works, right?

Also, notice how I specifically said, and I quote, VER-*******-BATIM;

• Up x 1
  15. Scr1nRusher

I'm really sick of the Skyknights Neckbeard revenge Fantasies

They are so corroding to the "airgame" that they seemly want to "save" for A2AM's....... as they rocket pod everyone on the ground and then cry about AA scaring them away.
    • Up x 5
  16. Savadrin

I ran an HA over with my harasser last night, while dodging vanguards, and he sent me a tell "Nice fair fight."

I didn't respond because I was busy exploding, but I found the irony amusing.
  17. Reclaimer77

Oh right because you've certainly NEVER judged me unfairly or made wild assumptions about me based on a few posts lol...
  18. Savadrin

Please explain to me what a doom ball is and how to cert it out - and where I need to go to find gunners and attempt this task.
  19. Gundem

I've made assumptions based on posts you've made, literally admitting that you refuse to fly, yet you continue in your delusion that air is not only extremely easy, but overtly OP.

So, shall I start to list your faults?
  20. Reclaimer77

I have a low self image because my parents divorced at an early age.
    I ********** too much.
    I suffer from depression.
    My GF loves me but I have issues reciprocating.

But hey, now that we've got the small stuff out of the way, no please. Go ahead and list my "faults" buddy!!! I wanna hear just how well you know me based on video game discussion :)
    • Up x 2