Skeptical of Razor GD-23, when AC-X11 has the same stats

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Bl4zn, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Bl4zn

I know there is another Razor thread, but I really wanted to point this out. AC-X11 is a weapon I like (still not my fav carbine though). I'm skeptical of the weapon because not only does it have the exact same stats, ammo count and Fire Modes, it also has the EXACT SAME MODEL as the AC-X11.

Why would I want to pay SC for the same weapon, but with a different name. If there is something very different about them it needs to be clearly shown.
  2. Purple

3. HerpTheDerp

People from the Alpha Squad have Razor unlocked, when they should have only the AC-X11.

It's very likely that SOE simply screwed up the update and the game actually treats Razor as the AC-X11. Wait for a hotfix.
  4. Bl4zn

Yeah I see that now, I just tweeted some of the Devs to see if it was a mistake. Now wait for response or action...
  5. HerpTheDerp

Actually it was just confirmed in a thread in Gameplay Discussion. Now let's wait for the real gun, I want to see the in-game damage bar filled up completely!
  6. Incarnadine

Hopefully it's noteably better than the other guns... the lack of underbarrels or advanced grip/sight makes me a little worried tho
  7. Achmed20

unless it was a bug before, the ac-x11 doesnt even remotly have the same stats as the gd-23.
    statswhise it looks liek a TR gun.
  8. MegaSmiley

Bought the gun see how it is. Accuracy is very nice for the first 15-20 shots, then it blooms out hugely. Recoil is manageable. Happy so far, except for one glaring issue: the gun is bugged and you cannot get any upgrades for it. All upgrades are locked and are telling me I must spend 0 more certs in that area to unlock it. Bugger all, Sony can't you release something working?
  9. Bl4zn