Situation critical Tr Emerald

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Help2014, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Help2014

It is very difficult to play in Tr in emerald server, every day we get stuck in our warpgate until vs nc or win. The population Tr is constantly lower and still Vs and Nc focus their attacks only on Tr. We initiated an alert with 35% of the territory but ended the alert only 15%.
  2. Jubikus

what time do you play TR win more alerts than NC
  3. ferlinco

My play time should be late night, tr had low pop but we had fun at tech plant where we fight for close to an hour until another platoon come in and over run tr defense. GG!
  4. Farlion

Sounds exactly like what happens on Miller.
  5. orangejedi829

In other words until VS win.
  6. RykerStruvian

I mentioned it in a different thread, but TR/NC outfits should work together against VS. If anything, I would seriously consider just putting a hold on any/all TR/NC engagements and focus exclusively on VS. It would be hard to maintain consistently, but I think it would definitely send a message/be interesting. The main thing TR/NC have to do is decide how they are going to split up territories and decide who will win/lose alerts.
  7. Obscura

no they are
    No they are both capable of winning alerts without an alliance, its just up to the outfits of NC/TR to organize themselves. Waterson VS constantly had 26-29% during primetime with TR at 36-40% and NC close behind, we still managed to capture continents and do just fine fighting both because we had all of our organized outfits closely working together on mumble and TS3 to capture territory.

As of my playtime the past few weeks I barely see AOD anymore, and there doesn't seem to be any large active TR outfits either, but I see tons of smaller outfits. The TR should get together and make another AOD/TE and the rest will follow.
  8. InsaneLinguist

Emerald NC leadership seems to have something against TR because every time the alert starts they monomaniacally focus TR unless already engaged in fights with VS (though old Waterson NC and TR have always despised each other). Every alert when you look at the map there are only a few if any fights between NC and VS and even then those are 24v24 tops (unless they fight for a biolab or other big facility), while there's fighting all over TR borders usually with a platoon or two of NC/VS per lattice lane beating on outnumbered TR defenders.
  9. RykerStruvian

The few times in the past weeks I had been in the leadership chat, it was largely vacant. I'll definitely make an effort though if/when I'm on to try to get a squad up specifically to try to get NC to back off of the TR. I think, if anything, it might be best for us to setup a website with key contacts on each side who can be reached out to for organizational purposes. A TR/NC alliance is definitely something I'm interested/open to in terms of organizing. Its just hard for me since I work third-shift and usually only play on a Saturday or Friday night ;P

Still, if there are any TR/NC outfit leaders willing to work together, this is a thread to do it in. If money is needed to fund a website, I'm willing to donate some cash. If anything, I think the first thing to do is try to reach out to TR and NC outfit leaders, get them to organize somewhere (initially somewhere free) and see how both sides feel about establishing an alliance.

If both sides are comfortable with it, I don't mind being a financial backer to pay for a website / VOIP server of some sort. I'll leave the administration/design/etc to everyone else. Its not much but I'm just willing to do whatever is needed to get something like this at least established. So like I said, if an alliance is something the TR/NC is interested in, have TR/NC leaders meet somewhere, talk it over, and decide where to go from there.
  10. Obscura

It's not out of a grudge against you guys, I've found that most NC and TR prefer fights between each other over fighting VS. the NC fights VS and the TR does too, but both you guys would rather fight each other. Then some days you both attack VS, I think its ecause the way zergs funnel into certain bases and the players wanting to continue those large fights.
  11. RykerStruvian

NC and TR prefer to fight each other because fighting VS is not fun.
    • Up x 2
  12. Obscura

Yes I feel that way when playing NC or TR too, my brain just can't get used to seeing their silhouettes and dark camo and I'll see alot less then I would as VS fighting NC and TR.
  13. orangejedi829

Agreed. Not only do their 'pew-pew' lazor guns get super annoying, but the VS is entirely composed of two classes: infiltrators and Orion HAs. To say nothing of their no-damage-dropoff long-range AI maxes, endless flying tanks (since VS wins every alert and thus always has them 50% off), and constant A2G-farming scythes.
    Honestly not fun to fight against at all.
  14. Obscura

I agree with this, even as a VS player I don't like the direction they took with the flashy squirt guns for VS weapons, I don't get as much satisfaction as I do using NC and TR guns.
    • Up x 1
  15. Migs

as a primarily solo player that plays all 3 factions

The zergfits platoon leaders for every faction (PHX, AODN, AODR, DaPP, SSGO, 382nd)
    It's like they dont even look at the map, I honestly dont think some of them even know what lattice links are. They don't see when bases are being capped behind them until they literally step on the point and it says (Can't capture)

I find myself /telling them whats the best place to go, best places to reinforce to ensure the cap and they just shrug it off or say "Good idea" and dont follow through.

When I play VS with my outfit our leader talks to the other outfits leaders, somewhat coordinated, but when im on TR or NC, I never see anything like this other than AOD's squads talking to eachother ("lets dump our platoons on to this 1 point base hue")
    Some of the worst things are, I've seen large outfits SIT IN THE WARPGATE FOR 5 MINUTES, waiting for squads to redeploy into the galaxies, the reaction times are just horrible.

We need more coordination on the server, and definitely better, more aware platoon leads

Edit: I also find that TR has the most medics, followed by VS, and then NC, which has very little
    • Up x 1