Since when is kamikaze flash no longer possible?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pikachu, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Pikachu

Today I noticed that if I place a c4 on my flash it automatically explodes within 3 seconds. What kind of dumb **** is that and when was this added?
  2. Opapanax

You were outside of warpgate right? Haven't tried it in a while so I have no clue personally...
  3. Pikachu

I was at the moat base on Amerish.
  4. Opapanax

Try throwing it on a friendly flash as well? Just curious will try myself later..
  5. cbplayer

You on the vehicle bay
    happens to me all the time
  6. Pikachu

No I was on different places. On the road, in a building, in a cellar, near a tree. At first I thought it was some a**hole team killing me, then some enemy. But after going to quit places with no one around and it still happens, it must be a new feature.
  7. KirthGersen

Oh lol, it's nice if it's impossible now. Screw you flash bombers:p
    • Up x 1
  8. Liewec123

nooo i used to love using allah flash to kill tanks that were farming infantry :(
  9. Morti

Still works for me, guess you were in a bugged zone or something. I don't know why they'd remove it, nobody uses it from what I see these days.
    • Up x 1
  10. Stormsinger

... I havent done this recently, but I was intending to tonight. If this is a persistent occurrence - I will be officially irritated.
  11. IamDH

I don't recall anything in the update notes about this. I'll try it ingame and i'll post here to say my results
  12. 0fly0

I remember clearly having see c4 flash on cobalt 2 days ago, so if it's not possible now it's really new, are you sure it was not a sniper or something like that shooting your c4.
  13. Kanil

Not having any problems with it here, so I'd say it's on your end.
  14. Pointyguide2

I used a double c4 flash as a missle. 2 days ago. I was light assault strapped on 2 c4s and turboed towards a sundy that had tons of people spawning from it and I ejected halfway and flew in the air and pulled the trigger.