[Suggestion] Simple change to make 'Harasser' a fair and fun vehicle

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by karlooo, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Scroffel5

Here is an effective way of using a lock-on. Get a Turbo Flash, sit your Heavy butt on it, drive towards the target, but not headon, switch to the Passenger seat, lock-on and fire, then switch back to the driver seat, boost yourself a little bit, and switch back to passenger to reload. If you have a Flash weapon, use it if you want.
  2. JudgeNu

Do you even hear yourself?
  3. JudgeNu

As opposed to driving over several players while a gunner shoots at everything...I have yet to see one of you launcher pro's be "effective". lol.
  4. Scroffel5

Watch videos of people doing it. My gosh. PS4 players don't understand PC players. It works. Trust me.
  5. JudgeNu

Oh yeah idky that PSN is there.

EDIT: i tried to change avatar to see if it will correct it.
    Also i havent been ALL ACCESS for quite some time.

EDIT: there, fixed it under badges.
  6. Exileant

:confused: You wonder why I don't? :eek: Look at this mess! Your example is just 1 of MANY that make launchers insanely effective against Harassers.... But yet.... o_O People on your side cannot seem to put 2 and 2 together. :confused: If P.C. is THIS blinding to some of the basic tactics, then you all might need to swap to a system where you are not fighting so hard to master basic controls, they can practice some advanced techniques.
  7. Exileant

o_O I am here because some of the foolishness you all cry about is not always a balance issue. It is something where practice, PING, and a flipping GRAPHICS CARD or RAM can fix..... :( Every time they modify it for you, they screw it up for us. :confused: Often times they even overlook our basic issues to pander to your gripes.... Because you all cry so much, they are JUST NOW GETTING AROUND TO GIVING US AN ANT....... :( Perhaps if you would give them a break, take some time with what you have and learn how to play with it, instead of getting beat a few times and screaming it is the games fault you died, :eek: MAYBE just MAYBE they will have some time to freaking introduce the BASE SYSTEM for us....
  8. JudgeNu

IDK what you mean. What does my post have anything to do with my PC.
    I am not crying about anything either so i must assume you misclicked.
  9. Scroffel5

yep, I understand you now. This is why 2/2 Fury + Deci Wraith Flash got nerfed, because we are talking to idiots. I mean sure, it was kind of OP, but at the same time, it was a freaking one hit. You would die in one hit if people payed attention to tactics, and they didn't even nerf the playstyle! You can still do it, but its harder to get away. However, people are still idiots so it continues to work. I was doing it WITH A LIGHT ASSAULT ON THE BACK, and getting AMAZING results. Take into consideration that the LA was even laggier than me! People are just stupid, Exileant.
    • Up x 1