Silly idea?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Drowingpool, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Drowingpool

I would like to hack the *cough* Mag lev's (the yellow and um blue/purple lifts) in tower's and base's..

any downside to letting us hack em? Safe Fall would be on the menu...lol

just thought of it and thought I would post..

ty

Drow
    • Up x 1
  2. CuteBeaver

HACK ALL THE THINGS! <3

I know what you mean. However that might cause some issues for base flow, but at this point I totally understand the desire for hacking to be more interesting...

Its like SOE said: "Here you go cute infils you can hack terminals! :D ...But um... heads up we just handed them off to Cleg, and he sorta kinda put some of them inside pain fields, right next to spawn rooms in broad daylight. XD Also Cleg totally says sorry, and also wanted to let you know he removed like half of them and never returned them... because we actually intended to make some revamps later but the game broke, and then needed to make it run better.. Try to adapt guys. Allies and enemies can destroy terminals so... just fun with hacking for now the triage must continue<3"

Honestly the only really useful thing about hacking is pulling the occasional sundie, and "acquiring" turrets for a short time.
    • Up x 3
  3. Drowingpool

4. Ocaml

I am quite positive about hacking gravity lifts. Hacked lifts could change directions for enemy faction: yellow will transport enemy infantry down, while blue will transport them up.
    • Up x 1
  5. Jawarisin

hehe, only hack the yellow beam
    Laugh hysterically as both beam make them go down :3
    • Up x 2
  6. I_am_the_kiwi

This is an awesome idea! You sir are very evil, very evil indeed :)

-Kiwi
    56RD
    • Up x 1
  7. blzbug

I would love to be able to hack more stuff, but this would only benefit base attackers. I think defenders have enough trouble already without introducing another thing to mess with them. Plus, you can "cure" a hacked turret or term by destroying it. There currently isn't a way to "destroy" an elevator.
  8. Kcalehc

If only an infiltrator could hack a Vehicle generator, and make it change factions, instead of the usual 'set off the timer to blow up'. Make it take a bit longer than the usual, but I can see some hilarity ensuing as a result :)
  9. Biddion

Hacking elevators, jump pads and "spawn room type" doors would be nice. They should be close the the home factions spawn, but not completely inaccessible to the attackers.
  10. Drowingpool

Still here and still WANT! =D
  11. Vorest

Hacking gravlifts... not bad, but it would require installing some sort of receiver on other end of lift, so opposite faction can hack it back without going to well protected enemy end.
  12. Diggsano

Things that should be hackable:

-Turrets, yes all of them... Even Engies Anti Infantry.
    -Terminals, please add more per zone...
    -Vehicles, only hackable when it is unmaned (and sundies too...just let one camp in there.)
    Maybe some shields or Briges too.