Sick to death of incessant warnings

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nalianna, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Exileant

:eek: Additional public service announcement on where friendlies should NOT stand.

o_O *Points at doorway, AGAIN, and shakes head* Mkay?
    :confused: *Points at area in front of and just behind Vanguard, Prowler and other tracked or wheeled vehicles and shakes head* Mkay?
    :eek: *Looks at Magrider for a moment.... and gestures... at.... all of it, then in massive circle surrounding it while shaking head* Mkay?
    ;) *Looks at rear ends of T.R. and N.C. soldiers, frowns, gags and waves hand in front of face whilst shaking head* MKAY?
  2. Nalianna

Just as a general observation, I note that since the update on PS4, there has been a significant uptick in team killing in VS. I now see it happening in spawn rooms *all the time* and I think it's because people can no longer see the names of their team mates. I don't know whether this is a bug on PS4 or deliberately introduced because they disabled bounties, but when someone tks another, you know who did it but it's very hard to identify that person when you respawn unless they have a particular camo.

Another behaviour I see a lot of now is noobs, BR5 and less, who think it's funny to attack someone with a knife or burst and then furiously crouch again and again as if to pacify the person they just attacked. I think this must be a behaviour they learn in Koltyr or the warp gates where they can get away with it. But it fosters ill will. Perhaps a lot of the tk battles I've witnessed are a result of this and other inflammatory behaviours.

This whole thing is getting completely out of hand.
  3. Nalianna

You can't call them out because noone can see their names anymore. You know who killed you but you can't identify them when you respawn.