Sick of Exploiters

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LetMeBeClear, Oct 14, 2017.

1. LetMeBeClear

While I enjoy the gameplay of PS2, the exploiting in this game is beyond annoying. While the multitude of hacks/cheats/scripts available for PS2 have been addressed by Battleye (but not very well), the exploiting marches on and, it seems, without being addressed. This is unacceptable.

He is continually placing construction items underground or in the rocks. Most notably, hives that are placed in this manner are ridiculously difficult to terminate, if at all possible. These exploit hives can and do influence the outcome of continent wins because the efficiency of these cheat hives directly impact who builds up cortium faster for the alert. It's no fun to lose an alert that should not have happened in the first place.
  2. Demigan

Battleeye works incredibly well.

True, a cheat that's detected isnt immediately removed and can annoy the hell out of players for a week or 2/3, and then enough data has been collected to identify all the players using it, give Daybreak a message to investigate it and then make sure anyone using it afterwards gets a quick ban, preventing the previous "get caught cheating, just make a new char and continue".
    The best example is when Battleeye came out: the suïcide cheat for example just started up and ruined a lot of fights. 3 weeks later it was gone. It had a miniature resurgence and wa then never seen again. Thats results that most games would dream off.
    • Up x 1
  3. WonderPetz

To the OP I apologize for the hijack. Unbelievable OneBadDude, you continue these accusations even after I have given you proof that we are not using exploits. Here it is again and make sure you read the whole report and the Tab entitled "Issue Reproduction" then look at the resolution; https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/PS-2768 Now, in game nowhere in the description of the Mods under Construction does it specify that Repair Mods ONLY repair Faction Specific Mods. It clearly states Nearby Structures. If it were indeed an exploit then you too are using an exploit since your walls are indestructible to us even after the Hive is destroyed, but since Bug report PS-2768 has stated its not then its not. This is why your /Report's are being ignored because it has already been solved and labeled as Not A Bug. To the OP I agree with you, I have come across many bases with Skywalls in the Ground or Mods hidden underneath Vehicle Ramps, etc. I too will take screenshots and report this bug the next time we come across these bases. Again sorry for the hijack.
  4. WonderPetz

I have to chuckle a bit OneBadDude, thank you for making me laugh. Now, I have given you proof that we are not using exploits. Please link a resolved bug report that says what we are doing is an exploit. You keep accusing us of using an exploit yet you fail to post proof of your accusation. Where are you seeing this? Why won't you show us proof? I took time out of my day to show you yet I found nothing stating what we are doing was a cheat or exploit. Stop harassing us without proof. We do this to many bases and you are the only one that throws a childish fit with name calling and false accusations. Thank you very much for making this game fun for us! See you in your next base! I can assure you I'm not the idiot, you still don't think out of the box. Also, once a repair mod has touched a wall it is Indestructible even after it has been removed yours and ours!! Test it!! we have!!
  5. LetMeBeClear

Yeah, my annoyance level is about to pop. It's just one thing after another with this game. It's like the exploit hives disappeared for a bit, then came back, or like late night when all of a sudden a group of players suddenly has incredi-aim ability. That and the constant annoyance of the server lag going up and down so much constantly, sometimes just around certain players. It's hard to credit Battleye when so many hax-like players run about mucking everything (for example: mySunny among others). Good point on the suicide cheat thing though. is true.
  6. AllRoundGoodGuy

Put in a support ticket.

Don't post it here.
    • Up x 1
  7. LetMeBeClear

Already did that, and as a paying member, I can choose to post my VALID frustrations concerning gameplay at any given time without any need to consult YOU, so sod off.
    • Up x 2
  8. zaspacer

Best bet is to do both:
    1) open support ticket
    2) post it here
    • Up x 2