SHUT UP AND JAM: BWC vs DA 12v12

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tristan, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Tristan

The following is a 12v12 match between Black Widow Company and DasAnfall last night on the test server run by Reachcast.

There is quite a bit of downtime between each round, and even more between the matches. You won't miss too much by skipping around, except for some commentary after each round from BWC and DA's squad leaders.

twitch.tv/agntv/c/2753744

Edit: The video isn't displaying here correctly. Copy and paste the link.
    • Up x 3
  2. Sock

Monstars win
  3. Rift23

I can't wait till we have 12v12 Battle Bunkers following the successful implementation of Battle Islands and MLG!
  4. tralalog

i recommend trying to get some fov in there, god view isnt that interesting (to me)
  5. Navus

It was fun last night, Im looking forward to opening up the size to allow for multi point bases. Single point bases are kinda boring to defend/attack as its just 12 ppl crashing against 12 ppl at once over and over again
  6. Tristan

This was suggested a few times in the chat during the stream, and I totally agree. Being able to switch into the view of someone in the thick of it would be awesome.
  7. Tristan

Bumping so more people see the competitive side of things. These casts will only get better as time goes on and they refine the rules / add more variation in number tiers.
  8. jak

Excellent video from the Reach Cast guys, and great match from both groups. Fun to watch the strategies being executed by both sides, looked like a ton of fun.
    • Up x 1
  9. Fleischwolf

That was a great game last night and some of the most fun I had in Planetside 2.

Good Game BWC, we should do it again soon.
    • Up x 1
  10. Deringer

We are working on getting some first person cams from SOE as well as including the Squad Leader's cams at various points in the match.

TL;DR - We hear you loud and clear!
    • Up x 1