Show your MAX thread!

Discussion in 'MAX' started by MAXArmar, Nov 8, 2014.

1. MAXArmar

Haven't seen one around as of lately, as the title says, show us your favorite cheesesuit's looks.

I'll kick off with mine, Ogre armor + Maniak helmet and a reflective camo which name I forgot.

[IMG]
  2. LibertyRevolution

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. MaxDamage

Well I did look like the MAX suit in my sig, until they removed half the Auraxium armour coverage..

Now I look like this:

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  4. Kubin

Pretty mechs, guys. Here goes my toy:

[IMG]

Ogre Armor, Dark Scales Camo and the helmet I don't remember :p

All hail the Yellow Nipples of Death!
    • Up x 1
  5. IDayRax

This is my MAX :D

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. MadInkhorn

[IMG][IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. DrBash00

Orgre Armor and colossus Helm! =)

I am to lazy to make a pucture and upload it here, but this is the way how i show them who is their daddy ;-)
  8. MAXArmar

Pretty mean looking helmet there, certainly looks a lot better than the VS counterpart.
  9. _itg

[IMG]

An NC take on a Christmas angel.
  10. Pikachu

You're the world most dedicated MAX player aren't you?
    [IMG]
  11. BITES

Not quite ... Nearly 2k punches with mine or 1100 hours in a suit, MAXDamage is at around 800.

I don't bother checking here much cause .. well everyone reports posts for any reason or thing they don't agree with ... even if correct and I can't be bothered with that sort of herp derpery.

In Black:
    [IMG]

Normally wearing my Dolla Dolla bill camo from SOELive ..
  12. BITES

My Normal Garb/Wears:

[IMG]
  13. MAXArmar

Ahh the infamous Bites. Seems like the hate towards our kind is less here than in other places though.
  14. Cookie5000

15. BITES

Nah its about the same everywhere .. just elsewhere you can defend yourself :)

In reality ... its waste of time an energy... I'm not going to change because some Anonymous herp derp is upset.
    • Up x 1
  16. Liewec123

late to the party, but here are my badboys :)
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  17. MetalCotton

Even more late to the party, but whatever.

He is White Devil, and Falcons are love. I always liked the Composite versions of everything.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1