Should I be questioning

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sapare, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Sapare

Myself when I get killed by some LA player who afterwards Teabags my body and then "tells"(whispers) me that it is a good thing that I am stupid.

Who has a hit rate of 108% with a shotgun, and over 3.0 KD.

Meh, probably not(also super weird score per min with that shotgun, but I am calling it to bugged out.)

Prob not an hacker, but worst mannered guy I ever had the pain of fighting, I hope you VS guys stop sending kiddies to war.
  2. bodmans

every faction will have kiddies, ofwhich there will always be r******, hopefully without mics
  3. sladuog

Accuracy for shotguns was always buggy. Get video and report them if you suspect them of hax.
  4. Canaris

welcome to a F2P game ;)
  5. Xasapis

I don't see the point of teebagging or any other similar juvenile mannerism, when the "victim" of such a behavior can't see anything in the first place. The use of minimal skill weapons like the latest pump action shotguns make the whole situation even more hilarious.
  6. PieBringer

I may or may not have fixed this...
    • Up x 1
  7. Sapare

Honestly, he was bad enough that I dont think him a hacker, but that is why the 3.00 kd is kinda weird. He blindly charged me when I was a max so he must be the luckiest player ever.. or something. I will fully admit that this topic was a topic to let off steam, the guy just irked me a lot because he kept "****talking" me while we were 4 against 16.
  8. Mrasap

afaik shotgun accuracy is flawed due to several pellets in one shot potentially counting as multiple hits. My accuracy on the nova is 117%. KD ratios say absolutely nothing about the skill of the player, it's mostly determined by playstyle. Also, LAs wielding a shotgun can take out a MAX single-handed easily when they get the drop on them.

Just ignore the ******. He might have bested you in a video game once, but you should know you are better than him at life.
  9. PieBringer

Large groups of people have zero right to gloat when they're just barely winning against a quarter their numbers. This same logic can be applied to any RPG type multiplayer where the person gloating is a significantly higher level than anyone he's killing.
  10. RedPsycho

I was driving a lightning around one afternoon and saw a guy teabaggin a friendly corpse. I stopped unloaded a few shots on him and sent him “this is why we don't teabag people. You'll Prolly get blown up by a tank"
  11. sladuog

Meh, switch to squad-only chat.
  12. Sapare

he didnt take out a max single handledly(if he had I had been more leniant)

He died to my max twice before I got rocket poded to 1/10th hp and hid and he found me and shot me in the face. After which he proceded to taunt me in said manners.