SHOT FROM BEHIND

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mambakiller, May 16, 2013.

1. Mambakiller

without even knowing (a smg infiltrator ofc), and then being told a brief summary as why i suck and need to l2p and he is better and more pro.......remove the option to speak with enemies pls
    If u read this , XxipwnduXxX u r no pro, u just get lame kills
  2. SpecOps Delta

Why don't you just ignore those flamers? He got lucky to kill you from behind - so what? Is he really proud of that? So just don't be sad - in the online world EVERYONE is a pro gamer ^^
    • Up x 1
  3. Morti

Name says it all.
    • Up x 9
  4. Kronic

Great job, you let yourself get trolled.
    • Up x 4
  5. pR4cs

haha, yesterday a guy /told me that my PA shotgun was a noob, skill-free weapon.
    I was pushing up the North cliffs of the Crown, he was camping in a corner as a medic.

The sweet, sweet tears of rage
    • Up x 3
  6. TeknoBug

We need eyes on the back of our head.
  7. RealityWarrior

/ignore add XxipwnduXxX

Yes it is JUST that easy
    • Up x 1
  8. KlyptoK

This thread is funny...
  9. Phazaar

It really disgusts me that you think the appropriate solution here is to block communication completely unnecessarily, instead of just manning up (and perhaps, learning to play...)...
  10. freeze

stop feeding the troll...
    just ignore threads from the OP pls
    • Up x 1
  11. that_darn_lurker

Anyone else think of Bon Jovi's "You give love a bad name" song when they saw the thread title?
    • Up x 1
  12. Sebyos

This is a glorious and beautiful thread. Bravo !

I no reight ! He haz kld u so bad. Hes no pro XD
  13. Jex =TE=

Shot from behind
    and you're to blame, loser
    you give planetside
    a bad name!
    • Up x 1
  14. Jex =TE=

ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH I didn't read this til lafter I made my post above!! :eek::eek::p

I really should win a prize or get a medal or something.

LOL
  15. Torok

i lol'd
  16. Jaloro

OP is totally illegible. I'd like to help but I have no idea what you are talking about.
  17. smokemaker

lol
    Someones but hurt...
    If he got behind you and killed you, he won.

Plain and simple.
    This notion of needing to display some "skill set" to your victims before you kill them is foolishness.

There is no such thing as a "lame kill".
    Dead is dead and words from the dead are worthless.
  18. that_darn_lurker

LOL. So the answer is 'yes'. Yes you did think of that song too. I was trying to think of some clever lyrics, but I like yours better.
  19. MilitiaMan

Don't get made, get even!

Hunt him down then Teabag his corpse for 10 seconds as he has to watch it!
  20. SolLeks

No, then I can not talk to my TR and VS friends =/

Wile I kill them >=)

One time, I herd a ATV coming up from behind so I turned around, only to find a cloked ATV. I killed the rider before he could decloke and it ended up being one of my TR BR100 friends. I then told him he was being to loud.