shooting scan darts and that would UN cloak me

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chintufat, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Chintufat

I lost some settings ,when I’m cloaked why can’t I shoot my scan dart that will un cloak me with the fire button did that change?? I can remember being cloaked and shooting scan darts and that would UN cloak me just using the fire button ,what are the key bindings for that I’m lost
  2. XanIves

They buggered up by resetting that option to Off by default, you need to go into your UserOptions.ini file and change the DecloakOnFire option from a "0" to a "1"

Edit: No, you won't get banned if you tinker in there, devs have stated numerous times that editing the UserOptions file is totally cool.
  3. Chintufat

I have that on 1 can it be my key bindings
    MouseSmoothing=0
    SprintLegacyToggleMode=0
    DecloakOnFire=1
    AbilityQueueSeconds=1.000000
  4. Moridin6

leave it off, learn to uncloak-fire-cloak manually its much faster less prone to RASPBERRY NOISE failure
  5. MonnyMoony

I didn't know you could turn it off - decloak on fire has been pissing me off for months.

I know what i'll be doing when I get home tomorrow.
    • Up x 1
  6. Chintufat

FIRST how do you turn it back on that was the question, I can do what you have stated
  7. Moridin6

as stated change your ini file. if its a 1 make it a 0, or vice versa
  8. Chintufat

Been there done that .still not working
  9. XanIves

Then go in, and swap whatever value it currently is, to the opposite. Try firing something other than a dart to uncloak yourself, in case they broke darts not decloaking you only.
    • Up x 1
  10. Chintufat

Well I went into the test server and it all works fin and so far Daybrake it is no help lol. Now they say report as a bug same old same old
  11. Chintufat

it's everything not just darts
  12. Gundem

Except that part where you turn off Smoke, that's a real *** move.

Wish they'd change that.
    • Up x 1
  13. Moridin6

test server is different smetimes, do it on live
  14. Chintufat

Do it on live ? that is what i have been talking about
  15. Moridin6

you said the test server at some point..

main game servers, change ini file, if its not working something else is going on
  16. Chintufat

If you read all my post
    You don't understand that I only talked about the test server when I went in there to see if it worked in there as it did. But on the live server it will not work, that is what this is all about. Anyway thank you for trying to help me I will delete the game and reinstall and see what happens . So far DB games only told to change the 0 to 1 and report a bug ....No help there lol

Thanks again
    • Up x 1
  17. Moridin6

good luck
  18. Chintufat

Fixed it.. Deleted the game ,reinstalled checked DecloakOnFire= it was on 0 changed it to 1 rebooted computer . Now it works . I had to tell the daybreak person helping me how to fit it. His advice was only change the 0 to 1 , report a Bug ,that was it
    • Up x 1