Shooting an SMG should make you unable to cloak for a set amount of time.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Killy80, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Killy80

If that's a consequence a shotgun wielding engineer should be able to cloak or jetpack too. AMIRITE?
  2. Nexnyn

lol requesting a nerf for the most red-headed step child class in the entire game = Priceless
    requesting a nerf for the only class who's class ability actually works against itself (Made for sneaking but loud as a jet engine) = Priceless
    I even bet the OP plays all Heavy Assault.. the easiest hands down class in the game.

You know nerf threads get deleted too right?
  3. Killy80

But my parents always told me I'm "special" :(

To the rest of your post: Sorry, did you say aynthing?
  4. Killy80

Tell the countless infiltrators racking up kills in a tower and not getting caught they are underpowered.

I bet the OP always does not play Heavy Assault.
  5. Nexnyn

Feel.....free...to...make....a...video
    and....we....will.....show....you....everything....you...do....wrong
    Did you catch all of that?

I can play that game too
    "tell that to the countless Heavy Assaults racking up 30+ killstreaks in every possible corner of the map"
    Funny thing is, mine is far more realistic.
  6. GalacticBulge

Apparently what I said you couldn't actually refute, hence your choice to ignore.
  7. Killy80

Feel... free... to... prove... the... opposite...
    Writing... every... single... word... like... that... is... not... only... hard... to... read... ,... it... makes... you... look... like... a... total... dork... as... well... .... See... what... I... mean... ?... I... bet... you... think... I... am... a... total... dork... now... ,... don't... you... ?...
  8. Killy80

Sorry, can you repeat that? I was distracted looking at a flower.
  9. Nexnyn

You made the nerf thread, not me. The requirement to back up your statement is on you.

Still.....waiting....for...the...video

until the video is provided I will refer you to section 3 of the forum rules
  10. Bill Hicks

Even though its very annoying and the fact that Valve made the spy far more balanced in that there is a delay when de cloaking.
    Its funny when you kill the infiltrator anyway despite all his effort and make him spend a couple minutes again getting to the battle.
  11. GalacticBulge

It's cool. The devs don't listen to trolls who lack the intelligence to provide evidence of their own twisted arguments. Have fun in your bubble of delusional self-importance. I bet the flower smells nice!
  12. Killy80

Dude, I have six master degrees in things I can't even spell properly. I'm totally intelligent.
    I'm aware that I'm not that important, but I'm the smartest person in the world and see the greater good!

The flower says hi.
  13. xGreedFuSioN

No.
    • Up x 1
  14. Killy80

Yes.

Having an infiltrator avatar doesn't necessarily support your objectivity.
  15. NinjaTurtle

No because you can see a cloaked infiltrator at close range anyway. The cloak is only a slight help, not a get out of jail free card
  16. TheBloodEagle

Doubt the intent of cloak was for Infs with SMGs with silencers to uncloak, shoot head, cloak and repeat instantly next to a Sunderer. Key word being instantly.
    • Up x 1
  17. Killy80

Someone deleted some of my answers, that's blasphemy!

Removing the blip/arrow from the minimap is a free get out of jail card.
  18. xNPCx

If they have a silencer on the smg they won't blip on the radar period. But that holds true for all weapons with silencers.
  19. Iksniljiksul

Why though?

It's not as if they turn invisible, they can still be seen and when cloaked can not attack. De-cloaking takes about 1 second, which is twice the amount of time needed to kill someone in CQC.
  20. Killy80

I doubt the animation with you uncloaking is properly synchronized with what your enemy sees, since uncloaking + shooting takes way less than a second.