Shields.

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Ximinetto, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Ximinetto

Nmg is simple,resist shield for 1 vs 1 and adrenaline shield for 1 vs all,im right?
  2. Halkesh

-Resist shield If you want to counter bolt action sniper, people with good headshot ratio or if you're rarely surprised by enemy. Best choice if you want to use an other suit than nanoarmor / flak armor.
    -NMG is best used as a "oh sh*t" button, it's the go-to choice if you've 1 KDR or less.
    -Adrenaline shield is great when you do multiple 1v1 in a small time. Great when combined with assimilate implant. Start thinking about it when you have 2 KDR or more.
  3. Ximinetto

I only get a more than 2 KDR using the infiltrator class, if i play the HA class,my score diminishes drastically, but i test the HA class with adrenaline shield and my max KDR using only the HA was 3.50 but is caused cus i get killstreeaks with naginata, now with my sniper its about 5.0
  4. Halkesh

IMO, adrenaline shield are only good when maxed, so if you want the cheap HA version, resist shield rank 1 is enough.
  5. Ximinetto

Yeah it's good when maxed,but it costs a nail to Max. I tryed resist shield and for 1 vs 1 it's much better,still if the enemy shoot first. Only sucks when u are with shield down.