Share your Hack-ussations

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Wind_Walker, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Wind_Walker

I'm interested in hearing all the hilarious and cringe worthy /tells people have received in-game about them using hacks when it was either pure skill, accuser mistake, or plain luck.

I'll start off: Over in Esamir, I got around to using the CARV again, since I got used to controlling recoil. I joined a defending platoon in a base with one of those tower barricades you see surrounding amp stations (forgot the name atm) and as I run across the towers, I notice an infiltrator. Ok.

I follow, but lose him around a corner. I switch to my secondary which usually has a darklight, but it has a laser sight instead. I fire along the sides of the bridge, nothing. Ok. Turn around to head back, slightly slide to the right. I knife the area, and he shimmers like unicorn glitter. I open fire, and he tries to flee. In a straight line. So, and I just line up my shot and cream him with headshots.

About 1-2 minutes later, I see a /yell from the guy telling ppl to report me for aimbot, as well as a /tell saying something about asians having recorded me for evidence or something.

What are your stories?
  2. cobaltlightning

I think mine was a while ago.

Managed to kill at least a squad or two as an Engineer. Smoke Blinded that enemy position in a tech plant (y'know, guarding those 2 doors and the elevator) and ran in, AI mines in hand. Friendly Infiltrator gave a well-tosed EMP Nade (that didn't explode on impact in them olden times) and took out their shields. I survived my first mine, but got suicide on my second. Took a good 15 seconds for the killfeed to stop.

When we all respawned, the /yell chat was furious at me, they thought I took down their shields as an engi.. If the Bounty system was in play then, I woulda been one heluva target.

Just shows what can happen with impromptu teamwork: Epic stuff gets done, you get accuzed of hax, and the Smoke Launcher is actually pretty useful.
  3. Iridar51

• Up x 2
  4. MurgNC

Most of my hacku-sations have been shotgun related, probably because some high BR players get angry when they're insta-killed. I have no great stories though.

I liked your stories though, and was cracking up at Iridar's video. Dora the Explorer in Planetsde, LOL!
  5. Hegeteus

[IMG]

It amazes me how people get so ******** over a few deaths
    • Up x 2
  6. Crayv

Accused of aimbotting...

I was using a Phoenix.
  7. Nalothisal

Three stories to share for you all. (Keep in mind that I play with a trackball mouse)

The first was a while ago on Esamir near Anvari, I was a heavy firing at some random dude at the shield gate and managed to kill a cloaked infil running down the length of my gun and died, (the twit I was trying to kill, killed me). Shortly after I respawned I got a tell from the infil saying that he had me recorded and was reporting me for hacking...and he was the guy who thought it was a good idea to run into the Gauss Saw while it was firing.

The second one was on Indar on the bridge crossing towards Scarred Mesa in that little shack in between the two bridges. I was running with the rest of my zerg when I found this infil with an SMG in the same room. I activated the shield and we both fired at each other. What he tried to do was cloak and jump through the window. Course thanks to client side hit detection I still managed to kill him even though on his screen he was past the window and behind the wall. He accused me of wall hacking and aimbotting. Go Figure.

Speaking of client side hit detection, on Amerish I killed yet another infil (why is it always infils that do the hack accusations?) who claimed he was behind the building that I was over looking and there was no way I could have hit him. He didn't notice the large cliff face overlooking his supposed cover, giving me a clear shot on him. Yet another wall hackusation.
  8. TheRealNattyIcePS4

Me (and most of my outfit) was accused of using mouse and keyboard. (We are ps4, mkb on ps4 is cheating in my and most other peoples opinions.)
  9. DirArtillerySupport

The latest was a “mine hack”... my claymore went off so I immediately replaced it annnnd big surprise it goes off again killing the exact same hack-ussation person claiming I'm using a “mine hack”. Impossible...there's no way I would have put that mine back there so quickly!! SHENANIGANS!!!
    • Up x 1
  10. BurntMyWater

Because they think that they're Harry Potter and the cloak gives them full invisibility. Also sometimes they fail to understand that while the cloak bends light around them, it doesn't work as well with bullets.
    • Up x 1
  11. Azawarau

Ive never had this issue somehow

Just angry players or players with a great sense of humor
  12. Zsword

More than a couple from MAXes I headshot with the Archer, it happens a solid 30% of the time. :/
  13. CovertYank

I remember one once, it had me on the floor. I don't have a picture of it on me right now, so I'll just type it out from memory.

[TELL] ******** "m8 i just shot you and you killed me in one blow, you hack?"

[TELL] ******** "No."

[TELL] ******** "Ok."

Just kidding, I made this up. I'm bored at work...
    • Up x 1
  14. OldMaster80

Accused of aimbotting for some one-hit-kills with a carbine. I was using the ubgl...
    • Up x 1
  15. FieldMarshall

Stumbled upon this in my screenshots folder:

[IMG]
  16. blackboemmel

This one was funny (go to 2:35):
  17. ZillFattak

Don't get many hackussations/ragetells :-( but this was a gem:

Always aim for the head :)

Another case was at the Stronghold, enemy pushed back to spawn, me watching one of the side routes out of it, see infiltrator (cloaked) try to get out, kill him. Get accused of using an ESP hack. Since I am not a really into playing FPS games outside of PS2 I didn't even have a clue what he meant...

I am not sure what this

was but hey, it's a mixture of funny and weird, so I'll just leave it here...
  18. JobiWan

Killed a guy and got 'report'. I asked him what for and he said I was using aimbot as I headshot while he was running. I was using the Jaguar which is really accurate. Then I switched to SMG infil and killed him again and he said 'again', so again I asked him why and he said I shot while I was cloaked.

I've had the 'you shot me while you were cloaked' hackusation a couple of times.
  19. breeje

yep this happens when the other guy plays on a potato PC or with a bad conection, you uncloak, shoot and kill
    on his screen you never uncloaked

it' a while back now that i did get one of these
    i let them believe i use a hack, even send them a false website where to download the hack :eek:
    underworld.techniques.com :D
    • Up x 1
  20. Reclaimer77

A certain Vanguard driver on Connery accusing me of hacking because he had his shield up when I C-4'd him lol.

Priceless.