SESSION STATS should include:

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Targanwolf, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Targanwolf

-revives
    -heals

I'm healing /reviving and my K/D looks like crap.
    SESSION STATS should reflect the contribution of a MEDIC to the fight.
    • Up x 5
  2. Eternaloptimist

Indeed, I've often thought that these stats would be nice to see.
  3. Targanwolf

Sure would make you feel better about all of your deaths ....to be able to see all the heals and resurrections you performed.
  4. Halkesh

I agree, we should be able to custom our session stats.
    2-3 additionnal slot for ribbons in the session stats : Revive / Heal / repair / spot / sharpshooter / air superiority / tank superiority ribbon.
    Currently, the only way to graduate your efficiency on the battlefield is XP/hour. Witch isn't relevant in some situation : you help a lot but don't get the xp you deserved.
  5. Cynosure

I surely agree and have seen it suggested many times over the years. They have damage given/damage taken, so damage healed/damage repaired would be nice additions.

I've always been curious as to how many revives I've had vs. my kills when playing medic. I tend to sit around a ~2K/D ratio unless I'm on my medic or engineer supporting (at which point I usually become ~-2K/D and even out).
  6. Crayv

Agreed. Would also be nice to see vehicle destruction as well (especially deployed Sundies).
  7. OldMaster80

K/D should be removed and replaced with a deeper stats system. Why? Because many players are simply driven but their KDR bloodlust and completely ignore objectives. They are so focused on being Rambo that they do not care if they actually win or lose battles. Typical example: a zerg attacking a base, 10 battle tanks shelling the walls struggling for one more kill, but only 2 footsoldiers enter to flip the capture point. Again, it's very common to to see people flipping capture points then going somewhere else because they don't get kills while guarding the consoles.
    Why do they do that? Because bases come and go, but KdR remains registered on stats sites and it's used to prove who is good and who is not. Which is totally ******** because KdR tells nothing about skill.

What we need is a major focus on EVERYTHING that's not just K / D:
    Assists
    Bases captured
    Bases defended
    Structures built
    Cortium mined
    Drill Sergeant XP
    Revives
    Heal XP
    Ammo XP
    Repair
    Infantry kill (people killed with infantry guns)
    Melee kills
    Vehicles destroyed
    Air deterrence XP
    Scout XP
    Transport XP
    Hacking XP
    Total Deaths

The whole Directive system should be around XP with a certain weapon, instead of being a brutal kill counter.
    While looking at the stats panel players should realize there are many different ways to contribute to the faction's success. Not just farming without taking care of the flow of the battle.

Guess what's ironic? Wrel supported this vision. He made a video about it. Since he joined the team... he just forgot it.