Servers Locked

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Yaesu, Jul 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yaesu

Guess on patch days I should check the forums before trying the game. It's 1:52 pm my time and servers are locked. Did DL the patch though. After reading some of the posts however, even before this latest patch, there were 3 times I tried to log onto the game where it just up and closed before character selection. Anyone else ?
    • Up x 1
  2. Greatexit

an ETA on servers please ?
  3. EtherealJoe

So it's now 12:20 PM Pacific Time, the game has been down for 6 hours; 3 times longer than was planned for. Yeah, some kind of an update on status would be appreciated. o_O
  4. OneShadowWarrior

I wish EG7 would give Wrel the funding, team and tools to get moving on Planetside 3. I know his heart is in the right place.

The realilty of it is, programmers and very talented programmer's cost money. They need more money and more raw tallent, but EG7 needs to see that.

We are dealing with a 10 year old engine here. It's amazing the stuff they have done up to this point with such an outdated program.

The old motto is "never play on patch day."
  5. Comradicus

If the servers are going to be down any longer, maybe they should think about a credit to subscribers in the form of a day extension on membership or something. I mean it doesn't cost the free players anything but if we subscribers lose a day of play time that's 3% of our monthly subscription blown. Might seem minor but paying members are their bread and butter and losing them because of downtime + no compensation would be pretty dumb.

ComBot
  6. EtherealJoe

First of all; I'm 64, been gaming since i was 15, (you do the math), and i've never heard the expression "never play on patch day".
    Secondly, those posting here would prefer an update from an "official" source, not some rando that just needs to talk.
    Thirdly, all of us engaged here are doing so based on the estimated time of completion by the company doing the work. Why shouldn't we as customers, some paying by the way, expect a company to perform and provide in accordance with the terms or conditions they have set forth themselves.
    Fourthly, it's spelled reality not realilty.....just saying.............
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.