Servers are having some issues.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nomad1, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Nomad1

In addition to crashing twice for everyone on waterson. I'm getting killed by people I don't see.
    • Up x 1
  2. XOLiD

Same thing on Mattherson.
  3. =ADK= CanNerZ

Same on Connery.
    • Up x 1
  4. Lady Majestica

I'm getting a triple loading screen everytime now. Haven't had that in months.
  5. Xhaleon

Same on Briggs. Everyone was disconnected recently, didn't seem to have any sort of actual downtime though.
  6. Juni

Can't log in, the game is crashing and forces my harddrive to run really slow, and I can't terminate the game process, I get "Access Denied"... I wonder if the hamster died.
  7. GSZenith

save the hamster, save the world.
    • Up x 1
  8. PWGuy93

Getting disconnects on Connery, opened Support Ticket: #130803-000904
    includes netinfo and requested attachments.
  9. Goodkat

Indar vanished from Mattherson for a few minutes
  10. Madmojo

You're still on the v pad after spawning a vehicle and your ghost is getting killed. I've died a number times shooting at ghosts while an actual player kills me.
  11. Pikachu

Something strange is going on. I just logged on with my Cobalt terran and saw this.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  12. Chipay

Everyone just got kicked from Ceres
  13. Drasilov

Keep getting disconnected from Miller plus ppl are flying around.
  14. Linus

I was disconected from Miller and I am unable to launch the game anymore.
    They have obviously some servers issues. :eek:
  15. Pikachu

That dark pale violet color fits so well with your signature and vanu stuff. :D
  16. Lafladitu

I noticed that aswell, 2nd time today I got Disconected.

exploided vehicles have some parts left around the world, rubber banding happens a lot now it was several GU's I had that last. shots are delayed quite nearly a second sometimes. cloaking can take a few seconds to activate or deactivate :S
  17. Sossen

Been killed by invisible people all day.
  18. VirtualGuerilla

My buddies and I got disconnected on Indar. We decided to log back in only to be disconnected moments later, this time from Esamir. I thought it would be a good time to download the PTS to check out Hossin, :eek::eek::eek:, since the servers are pooping out. (Matherson)
  19. LowTechKiller

It's a multi-government conspiracy designed to make us go....dun, dun, DUN....OUTSIDE.
    Noooooooooooo...!
  20. Morrow

Woodman is also getting weird goings on like people walking in the air lol