[Suggestion] Server union

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chaloux, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Chaloux

Hi,
    First, I apologize for my future mistakes in English.

I had been playing this game for one year. Then I stopped because of the lack of people in my server. I was playing in Ceres (EU).

Today I see that this server is almost dead... Hardly 650 people connected on sunday... Not enough to play and to have good action.

I asked DayBreak using a ticket but, of course, their answer was bad. They told me to ask here my "proposition".

Why don't DayBreak make a fusion of both servers Ceres and Genuine ? Because I (and I think I'm not the only one) have spent some money and a lot of time in my character (lvl 100, 3 Auraxium weapons,....) and I don't specially want to start again with a totally new character in Genudine. What is more, Make a fusion of both servers would be a great idea for people still playing in Ceres.

Thoughts ?
  2. velie12

Ceres was merged a few years ago
  3. Pikachu

He's talking about PS4 servers. They use the old ones from PC.
    • Up x 1
  4. Eternaloptimist

Hi

Your English is better than many posts I read on this forum :)

There used to be more servers on PC but they gradually merged over the last two years. I don't know how easy or hard it is to merge servers on PS4 but I imagine that mergers will happen eventually.